PDA

View Full Version : Installing Patches..

XyZspineZyX
10-26-2003, 08:17 AM
Hey Guys, Well I got my patches for IL2 Sturmovik THE ORIGINAL....Soz just wanted everyone to kno that its not FB.
Anyway Im stuck on installing the Patches. When u download them are they supposed to be a .exe File? Because mine came out in Winzip Self Extractor Format, I extracted it to my IL2 Folder but Im not sure if thats the way to do it? I can open Winzip, But then I dont kno where to put the various files, and There is no Instruction readme.

Please help ppl, Remember IL2 Sturmovik ORGINAL
Patch 1.1 & 1.2

"China is a Big Country, Inhabited by many Chinese People"- Quoted by a FORMER French President

XyZspineZyX
10-26-2003, 08:17 AM
Hey Guys, Well I got my patches for IL2 Sturmovik THE ORIGINAL....Soz just wanted everyone to kno that its not FB.
Anyway Im stuck on installing the Patches. When u download them are they supposed to be a .exe File? Because mine came out in Winzip Self Extractor Format, I extracted it to my IL2 Folder but Im not sure if thats the way to do it? I can open Winzip, But then I dont kno where to put the various files, and There is no Instruction readme.

Please help ppl, Remember IL2 Sturmovik ORGINAL
Patch 1.1 & 1.2

"China is a Big Country, Inhabited by many Chinese People"- Quoted by a FORMER French President

XyZspineZyX
10-26-2003, 08:23 AM
Just extract the zip to your IL-2 directory. The files automatically go to the correct folders.

When you load the game, it should say the version number at the bottom left of the splash screen.

Message Edited on 10/26/0301:24AM by StG77_Fennec

XyZspineZyX
10-26-2003, 08:31 AM
ok Thanx Mate Ill check Now.