PDA

View Full Version : My theory on AC:B's ending...

Poodle_of_Doom
07-28-2011, 02:40 PM
What if there really is a cataclysmic even thats going to happen in 2012? And TWCB wanted Desmond to hook up with a specific person, Eve, and continue life as we knew it? But not just that, but each being the descendants of half breeds... Being the decendants of hybrids, and maybe the last of the genetic lines, maybe these two need to come togethor after the event to continue on the experiment that TWCB started. This is why Lucy had to be stabbed. This is why the Apple tried to ensure Lucy's death. Thoughts?

xCr0wnedNorris
07-28-2011, 02:42 PM
I remember reading that they're doing it to both save the world and rebuild their race. So... Yeah....

BTW, I'd put spoiler tags in the title, just to be safe.

CRUDFACE
07-28-2011, 03:02 PM
It's not really there race anymore when it's like basically human with you're genes sprinkled in. Crap, I made a food analogy, now I'm hungry...

Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
What if there really is a cataclysmic even thats going to happen in 2012? And TWCB wanted Desmond to hook up with a specific person, Eve, and continue life as we knew it? But not just that, but each being the descendants of half breeds... Being the decendants of hybrids, and maybe the last of the genetic lines, maybe these two need to come togethor after the event to continue on the experiment that TWCB started. This is why Lucy had to be stabbed. This is why the Apple tried to ensure Lucy's death. Thoughts?

Hmm...I think of this as someone who is white and say this person's ancestor was black, but for thirty generations, the line has only experienced under one percent of that gene. So if this person marries another like himself, identical ancestry and all, their baby won't be black.

So in this theory the world WILL end, right? So TWCB built a bunker for only two people and we've been doing all this for nothing then? And Eve is only mentioned by S16 to, right? If Juno cared about Eve, wouldn't she have mentioned it?

Out of the three people with Desmond, Lucy is the only one who he had real feelings for, tight? Rebecca, sort of, and I think Desmond has had thoughts of stabbing Shaun once or twice when he wasn't looking. She's the best one to hurt in order for Desmond to take that final drop over the edge she had to choose the one who mattered most.

blazefp
07-28-2011, 03:44 PM
I think that was nothinig more than a illusion. Like Altair's illusion of being stabbed. Otherwise, why didn't william said nothing about the others that were passed out on the ground and Lucy having a hole in her chest?

However, that theory isn't bad either

Poodle_of_Doom
07-28-2011, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by t260z:
It's not really there race anymore when it's like basically human with you're genes sprinkled in. Crap, I made a food analogy, now I'm hungry...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:

Hmm...I think of this as someone who is white and say this person's ancestor was black, but for thirty generations, the line has only experienced under one percent of that gene. So if this person marries another like himself, identical ancestry and all, their baby won't be black.

So in this theory the world WILL end, right? So TWCB built a bunker for only two people and we've been doing all this for nothing then? And Eve is only mentioned by S16 to, right? If Juno cared about Eve, wouldn't she have mentioned it?

Out of the three people with Desmond, Lucy is the only one who he had real feelings for, tight? Rebecca, sort of, and I think Desmond has had thoughts of stabbing Shaun once or twice when he wasn't looking. She's the best one to hurt in order for Desmond to take that final drop over the edge she had to choose the one who mattered most. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Juno said somthing about Eve as well...

And I've imagined that the genetic makeup was a little more preserved than that.

Lalalalaaaa
07-28-2011, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by blazefp:
I think that was nothinig more than a illusion. Like Altair's illusion of being stabbed. Otherwise, why didn't william said nothing about the others that were passed out on the ground and Lucy having a hole in her chest?

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gifOhhhh that's a good one. I forgot about that Altair's being stabbed illusion. It would also explain why everyone else was frozen during the whole thing. I never thought of that

CRUDFACE
07-28-2011, 04:57 PM

And I've imagined that the genetic makeup was a little more preserved than that.

What'd she say about her?

Poodle_of_Doom
07-28-2011, 05:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:

What'd she say about her? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess I was wrong. I thought she mentioned Eve, but didn't. In the end, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0UugeCbYu8) she mentions "...only she remains to be found." I assume she means Eve.

LightRey
07-28-2011, 05:15 PM

Something about finding her if I remember correctly. Though she was very vague about the whole thing.

CRUDFACE
07-28-2011, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

Something about finding her if I remember correctly. Though she was very vague about the whole thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Subject 16 said that part, but Juno was like "she remains to be found" that what you guys are talking about?

LightRey
07-28-2011, 05:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

Something about finding her if I remember correctly. Though she was very vague about the whole thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Subject 16 said that part, but Juno was like "she remains to be found" that what you guys are talking about? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah that's what I meant. Does Juno ever mention Eve by name? I can't remember.

Poodle_of_Doom
07-28-2011, 05:30 PM

I guess I was wrong. I thought she mentioned Eve, but didn't. In the end, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0UugeCbYu8) she mentions "...only she remains to be found." I assume she means Eve. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You guys skipped right over my post didn't you? That little bit between you guys could of been solved if you hadn't.

CRUDFACE
07-28-2011, 05:36 PM

I guess I was wrong. I thought she mentioned Eve, but didn't. In the end, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0UugeCbYu8) she mentions "...only she remains to be found." I assume she means Eve. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You guys skipped right over my post didn't you? That little bit between you guys could of been solved if you hadn't. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif I'm sorry dude, I was still writing the post out when you already replied. I didn't get the chance to see it.

LightRey
07-28-2011, 05:41 PM

You guys skipped right over my post didn't you? That little bit between you guys could of been solved if you hadn't. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
lol, I hadn't noticed the post.

Poodle_of_Doom
07-28-2011, 08:51 PM

lol, I hadn't noticed the post. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Figured as much guys. Anyway... I still assume she was talking about Eve.

CRUDFACE
07-28-2011, 09:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

lol, I hadn't noticed the post. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Figured as much guys. Anyway... I still assume she was talking about Eve. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And then if you played the side quizzes you will actually get to know that she=Eve. I'm cool with that.

The only thing I'm not cool with is that damn stabbing sequence in AC1...I don't think it was an illusion because stuff like this happens all the time.

LightRey
07-29-2011, 01:49 AM
The only thing I'm not cool with is that damn stabbing sequence in AC1...I don't think it was an illusion because stuff like this happens all the time.
You mean getting stabbed in the abdomen and surviving? No, it really doesn't. Getting stabbed there usually means death.

blazefp
07-29-2011, 03:52 AM
You mean getting stabbed in the abdomen and surviving? No, it really doesn't. Getting stabbed there usually means death. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True, a hole in the stomach was fatal for obvious reasons. Even in Ezio's time. It's funny that they all (Alta´r, Ezio and Desmond) have the same scar, however it's Lucy who gets stabbed, just like Alta´r and Ezio when they were facing their nemesis that had a piece of eden. In Lucy's case, it was Desmond who had the piece of eden. It sounds like he is the enemy, not Lucy. It makes us think eh?

But I'm forced to tell my very first theory, what I thought when I first played the game. It sounded like everyone around Alta´r were hypnotized and that can be a counter factor to the illusion theory. My thought was that he was really stabbed and actually died (or temporarily fainted) and then Al Mualim resurrects him with the apple. That was because he was holding it when we see Altair wasn't dead.

I'm more inclined to agree with the illusion, though.

Poodle_of_Doom
07-29-2011, 08:11 AM

True, a hole in the stomach was fatal for obvious reasons. Even in Ezio's time. It's funny that they all (Alta´r, Ezio and Desmond) have the same scar, however it's Lucy who gets stabbed, just like Alta´r and Ezio when they were facing their nemesis that had a piece of eden. In Lucy's case, it was Desmond who had the piece of eden. It sounds like he is the enemy, not Lucy. It makes us think eh?

That's the funny thing though. If I remember correctly, Altair got stabbed in the beginning, before Al Mualim got the Apple. In ACII, Ezio got stabbed when he had the apple. Now, Lucy got stabbed when Desomond has the apple.

With Altair, it was explained that he got pricked with some drug. The second, Ezio had an apple to counter act his enemies stab. In the third, Lucy has neither. Or have I missed something?

CRUDFACE
07-29-2011, 08:21 AM
While I think the apple can control the nerves in the body, I think that only the shroud can do the heavy duty healing.

You mean getting stabbed in the abdomen and surviving? No, it really doesn't. Getting stabbed there usually means death. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, it should mean death, most of the stuff in this game should equal death, but the injuries in the Ac series are overlooked. Besides the usual physics of jumping into a pile of hay from any known height, Ezio has gone through two injuries that should've killed him. Two where the apple wasn't directly involved:

-By Checo Orsi in the abdomen (it wasn't the apple since Ezio had it then)

-In Brotherhood, not only did he get shot in the shoulder, but he fell face first off of a building, fought off like twenty enemies AND tried to ride off for Rome where he then fell off his horse and laid there for a while until someone found him. And it implies that he got pretty far while he was riding to.

In the Revelations trailer:

-In the cinematic trailer, Ezio was shot in his side and only pulled the shaft out, with the arrow head still lodged in there while killing everyone

RzaRecta357
07-29-2011, 08:26 AM
We'll find out Desmond is an assassin purposeful made incest baby and he is the only one that can see all the important memories.

LightRey
07-29-2011, 10:27 AM
-By Checo Orsi in the abdomen (it wasn't the apple since Ezio had it then)
He almost did. Were it not for Caterina Sforza.

-In Brotherhood, not only did he get shot in the shoulder, but he fell face first off of a building, fought off like twenty enemies AND tried to ride off for Rome where he then fell off his horse and laid there for a while until someone found him. And it implies that he got pretty far while he was riding to.

Same story, except not Caterina but some lady and Machiavelli. Also, it's actually quite rare to die from getting shot, though the shoulder does pose risks since there's a big artery right there, but I guess that didn't get hit. I'm also pretty sure he fell into a haystack, which the people form ubi at least seem to think to be good enough to survive a fall like that. Falling from a horse might kill you or it might not hurt you (seriously) at all, he just didn't get hurt that much from falling.

-In the cinematic trailer, Ezio was shot in his side and only pulled the shaft out, with the arrow head still lodged in there while killing everyone
the arrow was probably mostly sticking in the leather, not so much in his shoulder. Not to mention the fact that that really shouldn't be too big of a deal unless it's so deep it could puncture an artery.

That's the funny thing though. If I remember correctly, Altair got stabbed in the beginning, before Al Mualim got the Apple. In ACII, Ezio got stabbed when he had the apple. Now, Lucy got stabbed when Desomond has the apple.
no, he already had the apple. He got it from Malik, after which Masyaf was attacked by the Templars. Alta´r got stabbed after the attack.

CRUDFACE
07-29-2011, 10:52 AM
The arrow wasn't sticking to his leather as blood had poured into his robes.

He just happens to fall into a pile of hay while he just happens to avoid getting shot anywhere meaningful? And besides there isn't any kind of pile of hay present for him to fall into as there were only two, at the entrance and near the villa. And in Brotherhood, I think both piles were removed. And although Mach and that omwan helped him that means he rode for near 121 miles to Rome with his injuries.

and of all these, and the one from which Caterina helped him get through, he suffers no ailments or aftereffects to his abilities. He's actually stronger now than he was than AC2. The only reason we started a little weaker in health was for gameplay purposes and tbh, Ezio was killing faster than ever in that game.

LightRey
07-29-2011, 11:14 AM

He just happens to fall into a pile of hay while he just happens to avoid getting shot anywhere meaningful? And besides there isn't any kind of pile of hay present for him to fall into as there were only two, at the entrance and near the villa. And in Brotherhood, I think both piles were removed. And although Mach and that omwan helped him that means he rode for near 121 miles to Rome with his injuries.

and of all these, and the one from which Caterina helped him get through, he suffers no ailments or aftereffects to his abilities. He's actually stronger now than he was than AC2. The only reason we started a little weaker in health was for gameplay purposes and tbh, Ezio was killing faster than ever in that game.
I said mostly in the leather. meaning it didn't harm him much.
I doubt Machiavelli had reached Rome yet. He probably turned around as soon as he learned of the attack. I also doubt very much that Ezio made it that far. It's quite a long trip on horseback, especially if you're wounded.
Besides, none of these things weigh up to being stabbed in the abdomen and somehow instantly healing from it. You're dead if they hit your stomach, you're dead if they hit your intestines, you're really dead if they hit your liver and you're dead if they hit anything else and you bleed out, which is really likely if they miss all those other things.
Basically you die 99% of the time even if you get the proper medical care and even if that medical care were as good as present day medical care.

CRUDFACE
07-29-2011, 12:43 PM

I doubt Machiavelli had reached Rome yet. He probably turned around as soon as he learned of the attack. I also doubt very much that Ezio made it that far. It's quite a long trip on horseback, especially if you're wounded.
Besides, none of these things weigh up to being stabbed in the abdomen and somehow instantly healing from it. You're dead if they hit your stomach, you're dead if they hit your intestines, you're really dead if they hit your liver and you're dead if they hit anything else and you bleed out, which is really likely if they miss all those other things.
Basically you die 99% of the time even if you get the proper medical care and even if that medical care were as good as present day medical care. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And earlier, you said Caterina somehow helped Ezio get through what you call a 99% chance of survival. Why wouldn't this also apply to Altair when Al Mualim being the master as he was not being able to do the same thing?

And the arrow hit between the leather. honestly, if you me or you was an archer, wouldn't you try to shoot the unarmored arm? lol, but it does get through.

Edit: and for Machiavelli, he w had to be far out or esle he would have seen how the others would've turned around as Ezio's sister and mother never went back to Florence. So Ezio must've been on the latter part away from Monteriggioni, like 60% of the way there for him not to take notice of much of it.

LightRey
07-29-2011, 01:16 PM

Basically you die 99% of the time even if you get the proper medical care and even if that medical care were as good as present day medical care. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And earlier, you said Caterina somehow helped Ezio get through what you call a 99% chance of survival. Why wouldn't this also apply to Altair when Al Mualim being the master as he was not being able to do the same thing?

And the arrow hit between the leather. honestly, if you me or you was an archer, wouldn't you try to shoot the unarmored arm? lol, but it does get through.

Edit: and for Machiavelli, he w had to be far out or esle he would have seen how the others would've turned around as Ezio's sister and mother never went back to Florence. So Ezio must've been on the latter part away from Monteriggioni, like 60% of the way there for him not to take notice of much of it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ezio got lucky. He most certainly didn't come out without injury like Alta´r. He was out for days if not weeks or months. Also, the apple was there, just like with all the other stabbings in abdomen in the games. That might have something to do with it, I dunno.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo6Q14vBB1c
go to 1:00. That's most definitely not an unarmored shoulder.

Machiavelli was probably about 12 hours (one night) of travel away. That's too far to return in time to help them, but not far enough to have reached Rome, even on horseback.

CRUDFACE
07-29-2011, 01:26 PM
How come every time I prove a point, you always just say he was lucky or a coincidence? And the apple had been taken away by then as the mad monk (can't spell his name) had it. It obviously wasn't that long as Ezio was wearing the same clothes the whole time, maybe like two weeks tops, and that's still to fast as the cut was deep enough to cause Ezio to loose feeling to his body and faint on the spot.

if you want to blame the apple again, you can tell it had nothign to do with it as it wasn't even touched until the monk grabbed it, and by that time Ezio was out.

Lol, you didn't get my joke. I said that they should've aimed for the unarmored shoulder, instead, they shot the arrow at the armored shoulder. And between as you can see from the vid you posted.

Plot analysis: this is probably where Ezio should have died.

Okay, so he traveled for 12 horse forward. Ezio traveled for nearly that long. Then road back then road back to Rome? Yeah, why isn't he dead?

LightRey
07-29-2011, 01:35 PM
How come every time I prove a point, you always just say he was lucky or a coincidence? And the apple had been taken away by then as the mad monk (can't spell his name) had it. It obviously wasn't that long as Ezio was wearing the same clothes the whole time, maybe like two weeks tops, and that's still to fast as the cut was deep enough to cause Ezio to loose feeling to his body and faint on the spot.

if you want to blame the apple again, you can tell it had nothign to do with it as it wasn't even touched until the monk grabbed it, and by that time Ezio was out.

Lol, you didn't get my joke. I said that they should've aimed for the unarmored shoulder, instead, they shot the arrow at the armored shoulder. And between as you can see from the vid you posted.

Okay, so he traveled for 12 horse forward. Ezio traveled for nearly that long. Then road back then road back to Rome? Yeah, why isn't he dead?
Let me get this clear to you. There is no way at all that you can survive being stabbed like that unless you're lucky. If they hit one of the many right spots, you're finished. Period. You can't survive any severe injury of those organs and yes, a stabbing is severe. If you don't die instantly, you die slowly of either blood loss or the inability to perform necessary bodily functions.
You tell me how anyone could survive from a wound made by a deep stab from a knife or dagger and any of these organs (intestines, liver or stomach) are damaged, because, frankly, I cant think of any.

CRUDFACE
07-29-2011, 01:40 PM

Let me get this clear to you. There is no way at all that you can survive being stabbed like that unless you're lucky. If they hit one of the many right spots, you're finished. Period. You can't survive any severe injury of those organs and yes, a stabbing is severe. If you don't die instantly, you die slowly of either blood loss or the inability to perform necessary bodily functions.
You tell me how anyone could survive from a wound made by a deep stab from a knife or dagger and any of these organs (intestines, liver or stomach) are damaged, because, frankly, I cant think of any. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

EXACTLY! That's what I've been trying to tell you. The AC series ignores things like that.

LightRey
07-29-2011, 01:44 PM

You tell me how anyone could survive from a wound made by a deep stab from a knife or dagger and any of these organs (intestines, liver or stomach) are damaged, because, frankly, I cant think of any. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

EXACTLY! That's what I've been trying to tell you. The AC series ignores things like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No, it doesn't. Else the basic assassination from the front would be useless.
Besides, all potentially fatal injuries (except maybe the leaps of faith) are survivable (with a little luck) in the ways described by the games, except for the one in the beginning of AC1 and the similar one at the end of ACII. Both of which occurred to someone under the influence of the (same) PoE.

CRUDFACE
07-29-2011, 02:17 PM
*sigh* I mean it ignores things like that when it needs to. When it's easier to overlook some things over just working with what you got. And hell, I could say that Almulaim with skill/practice/and "a little luck" knew where he was striking and purposely left altair unharmed. For Ezio when stabbed by Borgia, there was No reason to make that an illusion or create one.

LightRey
07-29-2011, 02:23 PM
*sigh* I mean it ignores things like that when it needs to. When it's easier to overlook some things over just working with what you got. And hell, I could say that Almulaim with skill/practice/and "a little luck" knew where he was striking and purposely left altair unharmed. For Ezio when stabbed by Borgia, there was No reason to make that an illusion or create one.
The one with Alta´r? No way. the one with Ezio maybe, but the one with Alta´r just can't. He "felt death's embrace" that alone should say enough. It was an illusion created by the apple. You can't just fake killing someone to that extent with that someone coming out unharmed.

CRUDFACE
07-29-2011, 02:46 PM
The one with Alta´r? No way. the one with Ezio maybe, but the one with Alta´r just can't. He "felt death's embrace" that alone should say enough. It was an illusion created by the apple. You can't just fake killing someone to that extent with that someone coming out unharmed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're forgetting that you've already said that someone could live through that. So why can't I apply it to Altair? He fainted just as Ezio had in AC2 and was delirious, surprised and shocked that he'd arrived. He was close to dying, but he didn't. you're relying on a piece on a phrase to solve all of this while overlooking all the things both you and me have said.

LightRey
07-29-2011, 02:55 PM
The one with Alta´r? No way. the one with Ezio maybe, but the one with Alta´r just can't. He "felt death's embrace" that alone should say enough. It was an illusion created by the apple. You can't just fake killing someone to that extent with that someone coming out unharmed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're forgetting that you've already said that someone could live through that. So why can't I apply it to Altair? He fainted just as Ezio had in AC2 and was delirious, surprised and shocked that he'd arrived. He was close to dying, but he didn't. you're relying on a piece on a phrase to solve all of this while overlooking all the things both you and me have said. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You don't magically regenerate after fainting. He wasn't wounded at all.

CRUDFACE
07-29-2011, 03:02 PM
Are you referring to Ezio or Altair?

LightRey
07-29-2011, 03:06 PM
Alta´r. Ezio actually woke up after passing out. He was probably out for weeks and had (mostly) healed his wounds. Alta´r, however, didn't have weeks to heal, since the game takes place over a period of about 2 months, and he doesn't show any signs of having slept in a bed for weeks while recovering. In fact, Alta´r seems to be very disoriented at the beginning of sequence 2 and it seems as if he just sort of "spawned" in front of Al Mualim right after being stabbed. Those are indications he was fooled by the apple.

CRUDFACE
07-29-2011, 03:32 PM
Alta´r. Ezio actually woke up after passing out. He was probably out for weeks and had (mostly) healed his wounds. Alta´r, however, didn't have weeks to heal, since the game takes place over a period of about 2 months, and he doesn't show any signs of having slept in a bed for weeks while recovering. In fact, Alta´r seems to be very disoriented at the beginning of sequence 2 and it seems as if he just sort of "spawned" in front of Al Mualim right after being stabbed. Those are indications he was fooled by the apple. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The memory skipped ahead. He always looks like he's "spawned" when you quick travel, when a memory begins again, that's nothing new. Hsim being disoriented work for both of our theories. Ezio has somehow been perfectly fine after every time he's been critically injured in battle. Ezio showed no signs of that either. Altair shows no sign of back troubles from leaps of faith.

and from what happened in Ac so far, the apple was activated. there's no shine, no strands of light, nothing. If that as an illusion, how come Altair's vision and such were impaired in the last part of the game, but not then? The only impairment to the screan was when he was stabbed and red outlined the screen

LightRey
07-29-2011, 03:37 PM
Alta´r. Ezio actually woke up after passing out. He was probably out for weeks and had (mostly) healed his wounds. Alta´r, however, didn't have weeks to heal, since the game takes place over a period of about 2 months, and he doesn't show any signs of having slept in a bed for weeks while recovering. In fact, Alta´r seems to be very disoriented at the beginning of sequence 2 and it seems as if he just sort of "spawned" in front of Al Mualim right after being stabbed. Those are indications he was fooled by the apple. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The memory skipped ahead. He always looks like he's "spawned" when you quick travel, when a memory begins again, that's nothing new. Hsim being disoriented work for both of our theories. Ezio has somehow been perfectly fine after every time he's been critically injured in battle. Ezio showed no signs of that either. Altair shows no sign of back troubles from leaps of faith.

and from what happened in Ac so far, the apple was activated. there's no shine, no strands of light, nothing. If that as an illusion, how come Altair's vision and such were impaired in the last part of the game, but not then? The only impairment to the screan was when he was stabbed and red outlined the screen </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Except there was no "fast forwarding memory to a more recent one" that time. Also, back troubles are nothing compared to healing from a wound in the abdomen. Not to mention back troubles are something that really only become apparent over long periods of time, so actually experiencing recognition of this in the animus is unlikely, since it has to be during a significant memory (like when Ezio first enters Rome after the fall of Monterriogioni).
I'm also addressing one of my main points again. Alta´r would have to have been recovering for weeks, if not months, of such an injury. Yet AC1 takes place over a time period of about 2 months from start to finish. How do you explain this?

blazefp
07-29-2011, 03:46 PM
You shouldn't forget that when Ezio was stabbed by one of the Orsi brothers, the dagger stayed there, so he didn't bled to death. And when he was shot, one bullet hit his collarbone ("easy to repair" bone) and the other hit just below the right ribs and so it didn't hit anything more than just skin and flesh

CRUDFACE
07-29-2011, 04:27 PM
@blazefp You forget that Ezio pulled the dagger out when he stood up. And the bullet hits closer to where the arm connects. It's too low to hit the collar bone.

and from what happened in Ac so far, the apple was activated. there's no shine, no strands of light, nothing. If that as an illusion, how come Altair's vision and such were impaired in the last part of the game, but not then? The only impairment to the screan was when he was stabbed and red outlined the screen </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Except there was no "fast forwarding memory to a more recent one" that time. Also, back troubles are nothing compared to healing from a wound in the abdomen. Not to mention back troubles are something that really only become apparent over long periods of time, so actually experiencing recognition of this in the animus is unlikely, since it has to be during a significant memory (like when Ezio first enters Rome after the fall of Monterriogioni).
I'm also addressing one of my main points again. Alta´r would have to have been recovering for weeks, if not months, of such an injury. Yet AC1 takes place over a time period of about 2 months from start to finish. How do you explain this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The screen went white and was accompanied by a digital sound, it went through the same actions as one normally would. And the memory stops in sequences in AC1, not in terms of time. If the memory is over in AC it stops. If it needs a time skip in AC2, then it does.

And I'm going back to the main thing that I said like a page ago that physically attacks don't hurt the assassin unless it's convenient for the story to happen. Before you type something, can you look at the other posts to see if I've already answered it?

LightRey
07-29-2011, 04:30 PM
The screen went white and was accompanied by a digital sound, it went through the same actions as one normally would. And the memory stops in sequences in AC1, not in terms of time. If the memory is over in AC it stops. If it needs a time skip in AC2, then it does.

And I'm going back to the main thing that I said like a page ago that physically attacks don't hurt the assassin unless it's convenient for the story to happen. Before you type something, can you look at the other posts to see if I've already answered it?
That really makes no sense at all. They would never go that far. It's just ridiculous. Not to mention that Al Mualim could just have use the apple and quite strongly suggests that he did just that.

CRUDFACE
07-29-2011, 04:42 PM

That really makes no sense at all. They would never go that far. It's just ridiculous. Not to mention that Al Mualim could just have use the apple and quite strongly suggests that he did just that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you saying the same thing again? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif I'll respond if you say something new. Until then, later

LightRey
07-29-2011, 04:44 PM

That really makes no sense at all. They would never go that far. It's just ridiculous. Not to mention that Al Mualim could just have use the apple and quite strongly suggests that he did just that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you saying the same thing again? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif I'll respond if you say something new. Until then, later </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm saying the same thing, because there really is no more to say. In fact, there never really was. For some reason you wish to stick with your ridiculous theory, while this alone should be enough to prove otherwise. I grow tired of this argument, since you don't seem to wish to listen to reason.

CRUDFACE
07-29-2011, 04:59 PM

Are you saying the same thing again? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif I'll respond if you say something new. Until then, later </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm saying the same thing, because there really is no more to say. In fact, there never really was. For some reason you wish to stick with your ridiculous theory, while this alone should be enough to prove otherwise. I grow tired of this argument, since you don't seem to wish to listen to reason. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so because you can't figure out something to go against Ubisoft's cruddy moments of using action when needed, you're calling me stupid? Because you can't think of anything else to say that I haven't already countered? Yeah, I'm growing tired, because the only thing you could say was that you're right and I'm wrong.

That's sad dude

Edit: And I've never made fun of you during the conversation...have some respect.

k20ml
07-29-2011, 05:14 PM
Anyone up for some reconciliatory yoga? Anyone?

LightRey
07-29-2011, 05:26 PM
so because you can't figure out something to go against Ubisoft's cruddy moments of using action when needed, you're calling me stupid? Because you can't think of anything else to say that I haven't already countered? Yeah, I'm growing tired, because the only thing you could say was that you're right and I'm wrong.

That's sad dude

Edit: And I've never made fun of you during the conversation...have some respect.
None of your points are based on more than pure speculation, your "evidence" doesn't hold up and none of it even makes any sense.
I wasn't insulting you, I was merely expressing my frustration with your inability to understand simple logistics.
come back when you start making sense and I'll take back what I said. Until then, it all remains nonsense to me.

xD

Poodle_of_Doom
07-29-2011, 05:30 PM

Let's not forget where the conversation started guys....

LightRey
07-29-2011, 05:36 PM

Let's not forget where the conversation started guys.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't think they want Desmond to hook up with Eve. I think that they want him to either visit her's or Adam's memories and discover something or maybe even in some weird way contact her with the apple.

twenty_glyphs
07-29-2011, 07:35 PM
I don't think they want Desmond to hook up with Eve. I think that they want him to either visit her's or Adam's memories and discover something or maybe even in some weird way contact her with the apple.

Yeah, it seems really strange that Juno would want Desmond to hook up with Eve or Eve's descendent. It sounds more like Desmond needs to find a memory of hers or actually find her through the Apple or in person. Subject 16 said in Cluster 10 that he knows how to open the Path, and Juno mentioned a gate:

There is one who would accompany you through the gate. She lies not within our sight. The cross darkens the horizon...

...Only she remains to be found.

So there's a path that needs to be opened and a gate that Desmond and "she" need to go through, likely leading to that path. Both Juno and Subject 16 mentioned finding a woman, so it's likely they were both talking about Eve. I have a feeling that her DNA is the key that opens the gate or triggers some First Civilization device.

LightRey
07-29-2011, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:

Yeah, it seems really strange that Juno would want Desmond to hook up with Eve or Eve's descendent. It sounds more like Desmond needs to find a memory of hers or actually find her through the Apple or in person. Subject 16 said in Cluster 10 that he knows how to open the Path, and Juno mentioned a gate:

There is one who would accompany you through the gate. She lies not within our sight. The cross darkens the horizon...

So there's a path that needs to be opened and a gate that Desmond and "she" need to go through, likely leading to that path. Both Juno and Subject 16 mentioned finding a woman, so it's likely they were both talking about Eve. I have a feeling that her DNA is the key that opens the gate or triggers some First Civilization device. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I just finished my 4th replay. She says that someone should accompany Desmond through the gate. I'm now convinced that that someone is S16 and that that gate is the gate that leads to the all important memory of Eve.

Poodle_of_Doom
07-29-2011, 08:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:

But Juno mentions "She". Are you in agreement with me that S16 is female now?

So there's a path that needs to be opened and a gate that Desmond and "she" need to go through, likely leading to that path. Both Juno and Subject 16 mentioned finding a woman, so it's likely they were both talking about Eve. I have a feeling that her DNA is the key that opens the gate or triggers some First Civilization device. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I just finished my 4th replay. She says that someone should accompany Desmond through the gate. I'm now convinced that that someone is S16 and that that gate is the gate that leads to the all important memory of Eve. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

CRUDFACE
07-30-2011, 07:08 AM
OhOh...right, the subject at hand.

I'll just list my plot points:

-Juno doesn't want Desmond to get with someone named "Eve" because if they wanted a baby he would've been contacted earlier as somehow planned out through them. And if she wanted them to have a baby afterwards it'd be no guarantee that they would survive

-Juno asks, no tells him to go alone. Lightrey, didn't you say in a thread that you could somehow go to a woman's memories? Or maybe they don't want her per say since I read on an article that eagle vision is connected to the bleeding effect. Maybe they want a person on Eve's side of the family, In other words, someone who is a true TWCB who knows how to operate the temples. The memories of those who built the temples have to be pretty valuable, right?

-When you imagine the gates as how they are in the black room in AC: revelations, then that means Eve might be at one of those gates. The ones in the trailer that look like simple stonework. He gets there himself, but eve is the key.

-Anybody get why S16 said that stuff about Sun and your son yet? You guys think Desmond has one and doesn't know it or something? they wouldn't just throw that in there, right?

That's sad dude

None of your points are based on more than pure speculation, your "evidence" doesn't hold up and none of it even makes any sense.
I wasn't insulting you, I was merely expressing my frustration with your inability to understand simple logistics.
come back when you start making sense and I'll take back what I said. Until then, it all remains nonsense to me.

xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol, that line had awesome timing.

But even when you say you're not making fun of me, you're still calling me stupid. I'd noticed a story telling error and when you said something, I gave you evidence to back it up every time. IDK why you don't think that you saying "your inability to understand simple logic" can apply to me and not the story. Where not only does pain actually take effect when it's convenient, but where you can walk around the whole of Rome and all these cities in grand assassin robes and have a fortress and such with you're symbol hanging from the flag...and you say I don't make much sense.

You didn't understand the logic of what holds a plot together and the shortcuts AC takes at times.

LightRey
07-30-2011, 08:12 AM
No, Juno calls Eve "she". Desmond has to find Eve (in his genetic memory) with the help of S16. That's what I meant.

@t260z:
Just drop it. I did. So should you.

CRUDFACE
07-30-2011, 09:55 AM
No, Juno calls Eve "she". Desmond has to find Eve (in his genetic memory) with the help of S16. That's what I meant.

@t260z:
Just drop it. I did. So should you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wonder if there's gonna be a lag going back that far...they cautioned you in legacy, but I'm not sure if it's the same effect here.

Then why'd you say come back if you want to then? But I don't want to leave on bad terms. So... metaphorical hand shake then? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

LightRey
07-30-2011, 10:04 AM

@t260z:

I wonder if there's gonna be a lag going back that far...they cautioned you in legacy, but I'm not sure if it's the same effect here.

Then why'd you say come back if you want to then? But I don't want to leave on bad terms. So... metaphorical hand shake then? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not when you want to, but when you start to make sense.
I'll shake that metaphorical hand though.
There'll probably be trouble going back that far. I guess something Alta´r left behind is the key to unlocking it or something.

Poodle_of_Doom
07-30-2011, 10:25 AM

@t260z:

I get it now.

Poodle_of_Doom
07-30-2011, 05:50 PM

@t260z:

Then why'd you say come back if you want to then? But I don't want to leave on bad terms. So... metaphorical hand shake then? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not when you want to, but when you start to make sense.
I'll shake that metaphorical hand though.
There'll probably be trouble going back that far. I guess something Alta´r left behind is the key to unlocking it or something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I haven't read any of the comics or anything, so what is this lag you speak of?

LightRey
07-30-2011, 07:35 PM
Yeah, I'd like to know too.

blazefp
07-31-2011, 03:56 AM
Yeah, I'd like to know too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We'r 3 already xD

Poodle_of_Doom
07-31-2011, 10:39 AM
Yeah, I'd like to know too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We'r 3 already xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And still no answers....

Black_Widow9
07-31-2011, 01:28 PM
Anyways... please post your Theory's here-
Official Member Theories *Spoilers* (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9011039408/m/2951020209)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>