PDA

View Full Version : Code already used

evilblood223
03-17-2011, 11:49 AM
today i bought the codex edition of ac brotherhood in the edition there was a code for exclusive content but guess what when i enter it, it says its already used -.-
any1 know what to do??

UbiGabe
03-17-2011, 12:02 PM
I should be working now.

Try your code again, please.

evilblood223
03-17-2011, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by ComDevGabe:
I should be working now.

Try your code again, please.
and so it did thank you

SightlierHades
03-21-2011, 01:13 PM
Same issue here, I'm supposed to use the same code as the one that originally activates it, right? On a direct2drive.co.uk pre order if that's of any relevence.

Edit: Thank you for timely reply, there was no sign of it so it didn't occur to me. I'll get onto the guilty party now.

Mr_Shade
03-21-2011, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by SightlierHades:
Same issue here, I'm supposed to use the same code as the one that originally activates it, right? On a direct2drive.co.uk pre order if that's of any relevence. Hi there,

You should have an activation code and a bonus code - if the content is not already unlocked in the download version - some have the content already accessible from the start.

If in doubt, please contact the retailers support.

Suiaq
03-24-2011, 01:38 AM
1 question to you two guys...

where did tiy bought the game, Steam or a store???

gold2602011
03-24-2011, 04:00 AM
??? ???? ???? ?????? ? ?????? ???? Assasin Creed ???????? ????? ?? ??????? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ???????? ???????? ???

Suiaq
03-24-2011, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by gold2602011:
??? ???? ???? ?????? ? ?????? ???? Assasin Creed ???????? ????? ?? ??????? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ???????? ???????? ???

I needed to use GOOGLE Translate to understand u'r talking about...

U can't just download and play ACB... u need a to buy it before u play it...

hito1991
04-09-2011, 09:30 PM
mmm im having the same problem here. I have the deluxe edition from steam and i entered it to install but when i access the extra and exclusive content it says the code is already used.

hELP ME GABE PLZ!!

Michaeljcox24
04-10-2011, 02:34 AM
The code you entered is effectively the key code for the special edition

If you look in the game, the special armour is already available, and in the install directories, there is the extra content (for what its worth)

And you get the Da Vinci Dissapearance at some point too

Source: my own experience, because I had this issue and phone Ubi UK about it.

Mr_Shade
04-10-2011, 10:02 AM
Indeed.

If you have a digital version of the game, the content may already be there.

You may need to download the Da Vinci Dissapearance - via Uplay [it's free!]

hito1991
04-10-2011, 05:37 PM
hahahahha thanks NOW i feel really stupid XD

AmazerGamer
11-18-2013, 06:32 AM
Hi I bought assassin's creed 2 and When i tried to enter the activation code it said that it was already in use does anyone know what to do?
Can anybody Help please!

Mr_Shade
11-18-2013, 02:11 PM
Hi I bought assassin's creed 2 and When i tried to enter the activation code it said that it was already in use does anyone know what to do?
Can anybody Help please!
Hi,

you can either contact the retailer, who may replace it for you - or - please contact support, with your proof of purchase and a photo of the code.

www.support.ubi.com (http://www.support.ubi.com)

guest-O40aOVof
11-23-2016, 12:50 PM
Hi there.

1 Year ago I bought assassins creed 3 at a gamestop with exclusive content but I didnt know that. So today I tried entering in my uplay passport for the first time but it said " code already used" so then I think " maybe I did something wrong" after that I go in to exclusive content, enter my code but once agian "Code already used" I even checked if my code expired but it doesnt say anything about that. What do I do?:confused:

keenan34
07-05-2017, 10:43 PM
I bought the Assasins creed Syndicate game and when I tried to use the code it said invalid. I was told to contact someone on this forum and I guess right now your my only hope , I have the code here also but was wondering If I could get a new code for whatever came with the Gold edition of the assasin creed game. Your help wouild be greatly appreciated.

strigoi1958
07-06-2017, 12:55 AM
Hi keenan34 you would need to go through ubisoft support. They should be able to help you.

I hope you did not buy the code from a 3rd party such as a private seller on ebay or possibly g2a because the code may have already have been used and is invalid. Is it for steam or just for uplay?
if you have bought it from the ubisoft shop or a reputable seller then, sometimes it says invalid but it has added it to your library and you just need to open uplay go to games and select ALL GAMES and download it.

I'm not sure if you can exchange a standard code and cash for a gold code... perhaps if you bought it from the ubisoft store it might be possible if the code is still valid but I doubt it could be done if bought anywhere else... but maybe the gold edition extras can be purchased separately.... if you do that then please note that steam and uplay dlc are not compatible with each other... steam dlc only works with steam versions and uplay dlc only works with the uplay version.

erkisala
09-13-2017, 05:06 PM
Hello,

I bought the game today. Installed and entered the activation key. But it says it is already in use with a different account.

Could anybody help me with this issue.

Sincerely,
Erki

cawatrooper9
09-13-2017, 05:39 PM
Hello,

I bought the game today. Installed and entered the activation key. But it says it is already in use with a different account.

Could anybody help me with this issue.

Sincerely,
Erki

Hi Erki,

I'd try contacting the vendor you purchased the code from. If they can't help you, try Ubisoft support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us).

Thanks, and hope that works!

kubasior122017
10-07-2017, 08:43 PM
About 2 months ago i bought Assasin creed unity so i was so happy, everything goes ok, but when my computer must goes to format, my activation code doesnt worked! Please help me, because i spended my money for that and i am so sad right now! If someone will help me i will be really happy!!

strigoi1958
10-07-2017, 09:11 PM
Just download uplay, sign in with your password and email address and any games you had before will still be in your library, you just need to install them. If you never installed Unity before and this is the first time you have tried to install Unity then you probably bought a used code and you need to go back to the person who sold the code to you.

If you have forgotten you old uplay password you need to contact support.

I hope you are playing soon.