PDA

View Full Version : AC:B : The multiplayer so far

Astralcloak
07-03-2010, 04:41 PM
This is just to see & share the general thoughts & feelings about the what we've seen on the multiplayer element of AC:Brotherhood.

Also, any comments on specific things you've noticed/would like to point out, opinions on good/bad ideas and general opinion of how it seems to be turning out are all welcome: ^_^

s1ss1
07-03-2010, 05:36 PM
this is stupid question but im wondering that in multiplayer can u kill enemy who is trying to catch u or do u just have to run away.

EmperorxZurg
07-03-2010, 06:01 PM
you have to run away it seems most like s1. Probably because the point of the versions they showed us, you get a contract to kill someone, you didn't get a contract for him so you can't kill your pursuer. But then once you get a contract to kill someone http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

Murcuseo
07-03-2010, 06:07 PM
You can humiliate your pursuer by attacking them before they manage to assassinate you, that causes them to lose the contract on you and they lose points... I think.

You don't actually kill them you just punch them in the face, someone on the forum pointed it out to me last week. Hopefully there will be other ways to humiliate them but for now that's the only one I've seen.

EzioAssassin51
07-03-2010, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
You can humiliate your pursuer by attacking them before they manage to assassinate you, that causes them to lose the contract on you and they lose points... I think.

You don't actually kill them you just punch them in the face, someone on the forum pointed it out to me last week. Hopefully there will be other ways to humiliate them but for now that's the only one I've seen.

You can also smack them in the ears (haha a courtesan did that)

So far, it looks great but i think it looks a bit too easy to find your target at the moment!

EDIT: But i guess it balances out with the fact you're getting chased too!

Astralcloak
07-05-2010, 01:33 PM
one thing that i did notice after watching several multiplayer videos was that, in the setup pane, while waiting for other players, the top right shows the map, at the top is the specific name, then a related image...then is SPECIFIES 'Rome', dose that meen there will be other areas where the mutliplayer gose on? because if it's all set in rome, why bother specifing?

DantasyFantasy
07-05-2010, 01:38 PM
I think the multiplayer feature is a cool addition to the game, but I am still more interested in the main storyline. Something I've noticed? Well, Ezio has a new Assassin outifit lol, if that counts.

Deathgrim666
07-05-2010, 02:00 PM
mp just makes this game even better.

greekassassin1
07-05-2010, 05:06 PM
MP will be awesome!i can't wait to kill you all my fellow assassins :P...but i also want to play like hell the main storyline!

mymanjdog
07-05-2010, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by s1ss1:
this is stupid question but im wondering that in multiplayer can u kill enemy who is trying to catch u or do u just have to run away. No, you get bonus points for humiliation.

Bowcaster
07-05-2010, 06:19 PM
There is one gameplay video on youtube by gametrailers.com that shows the player throwing down a smoke grenade and his pursuer gets stuck in it. Then he punches the guy and it says humiliation on screen, so yes it is possible to attack your pursuers, but from what we know it is impossible to kill them(unless maybe you happened to punch them off a rooftop if it's even possible).

Account_Deleted
07-05-2010, 06:51 PM
hmmm i wonder if they'll have kill cam..
i'd like to know how I got assassinated/slipped up

EzioAssassin51
07-06-2010, 07:32 AM
@Account that is a good idea!

@Astralcloak - Yes, there will be more than 1 location including Florence and the new San Donato