PDA

View Full Version : SU29 in BOB????? Hooray!!!...Anyone knows?

gpang788
06-25-2006, 03:09 AM
Anyone knows whats this about? http://www.simhq.com/_all/all_019d.html

Would really love to do some precision aerobatics in one of these!..... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

gpang788
06-25-2006, 03:09 AM
Anyone knows whats this about? http://www.simhq.com/_all/all_019d.html

Would really love to do some precision aerobatics in one of these!..... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

tjaika1910
06-25-2006, 11:44 AM
Is there good chances that several people playing and devoloping the game actually have sticktime on this aircraft? Good for testing out the FM.

danjama
06-25-2006, 01:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tjaika1910:
Is there good chances that several people playing and devoloping the game actually have sticktime on this aircraft? Good for testing out the FM. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Precisely.

There has been two alleged reasons so far. One is that it is a test bed for flight model integrity. The other is that it's Olegs faveourite plane.

Bearcat99
06-26-2006, 05:51 AM
Features:

Flyable aircraft - At least 10-11 highly detailed English, German and Italian aircraft - including Spitfire, Hurricane, Messerschmitt, Junkers, etc. Flyable fighters and multi crew position bombers.

Non-Flyable aircraft - From 15 to 20 AI controlled aircraft.

Huge number of single missions - 20 single-player missions & 10 multiplayer missions (At least).

Brand new game map - The game will take place from central England in the North, to Northern France in the South (The part of map will include Belgium - area close to French border, from where Italian AF were flying, involved in BoB). The game-world will consist of a single large map and will encompass cities, towns, roads, airfields, radar stations, ports, and industrial areas.

Enhanced campaign system - The dynamic campaign system will be an "evolution" of the Forgotten Battles campaign engine and will include expanded pilot and squadron management.

Dynamic campaign system - Allows players to rewrite history (ability to set two variants in realistic settings for campaign system. One for realistic, and one for "rewriting history").

Scalable gameplay - Not only appealing for sim enthusiasts, it will attract the novices too through an enhanced novice mode.

An even more accurate flight model - based on the IL-2 series development with advanced modules of precise calculation.

New weather effects - Weather conditions changing in-flight. Moving storm fronts and changing weather throughout the day.

Changing, moving weather- and location-dependent air masses.

New 3D engine - highly detailed objects and ground, including accurate coastal lines and realistically looking sea waves. For the first time in any flight sim, details like working ground vehicle suspension use our real-time physics engine. Animated weapon physics, such as recoiling tank guns, etc. Expandable with add-ons for new theatres.

Air-stream effects - Authentic turbulence and atmospheric circulation unique for each cloud type. When flying directly behind another aircraft, there will be a noticeable realistic prop-wash and turbulence effect.

Multiplayer option - 32 at minimum, dogfights, cooperative and team play modes with basic and special maps.

Sounds good to me..

Haigotron
06-26-2006, 09:46 AM
Hey Bearcat, what does:

"Oleg: I think players should upgrade their PC after the release of Storm of War: The Battle of Britain, but not now. Minimum system would be probably like last year good system for IL-2 series."

mean exactly? does it mean if I can run IL-2 fine, i can run BoB fine?

(if not, go easy on the answer, i bruise easily)

berg417448
06-26-2006, 09:51 AM
Sounds more like he's saying that what is considered to be an excellent system for IL2 would be considered a bare bones minimum system for BOB.

Haigotron
06-26-2006, 07:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sounds more like he's saying that what is considered to be an excellent system for IL2 would be considered a bare bones minimum system for BOB. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

GOOD god...i pass out

cam1936
06-26-2006, 08:05 PM
thats an su-26 if im not mistaken

LStarosta
06-26-2006, 09:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by danjama:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tjaika1910:
Is there good chances that several people playing and devoloping the game actually have sticktime on this aircraft? Good for testing out the FM. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Precisely.

There has been two alleged reasons so far. One is that it is a test bed for flight model integrity. The other is that it's Olegs faveourite plane. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thot that was the one niner oh.

LStarosta
06-26-2006, 09:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cam1936:
thats an su-26 if im not mistaken </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am reclined to agree.

WWMaxGunz
06-26-2006, 09:38 PM
Easter Egg?

LStarosta
06-26-2006, 10:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Haigotron:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sounds more like he's saying that what is considered to be an excellent system for IL2 would be considered a bare bones minimum system for BOB. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

GOOD god...i pass out </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I won't be buying BoB...

As a college student, I'll be lucky to be able to afford bread to go with my peanut butter.

cam1936
06-26-2006, 10:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Originally posted by Haigotron

Sounds more like he's saying that what is considered to be an excellent system for IL2 would be considered a bare bones minimum system for BOB.

GOOD god...i pass out

I won't be buying BoB...

As a college student, I'll be lucky to be able to afford bread to go with my peanut butter. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am attending university next year, but i got good old parents and good old cheap govrenment funded canadian schooling. I trying to find a laptop that will run BoB smoothly

LStarosta
06-26-2006, 10:10 PM
Yah, Michigan State University isn't as bad as paying over 30 grand out-of-state.

cam1936
06-26-2006, 10:13 PM
tuition for two semesters is about 5 grand, in a pretty decent university

LStarosta
06-26-2006, 10:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cam1936:
tuition for two semesters is about 5 grand, in a pretty decent university </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You lucky bastard. Mine's 8 grand per semester, not counting housing/food/pencils/books/bullsh!t parking tickets/crayons/lab fees etc.