PDA

View Full Version : JUST RELEASED !A Genuinely New Joystick!!!Well Not Quite...

ytareh
02-11-2008, 02:46 PM
Graphics cards and cpus may come and go with the seasons but joysticks really last if you get a good 'un...

http://www.thrustmaster.com/product.aspx?ProductID=94

A rehashed version of an older model with more press buttons and PS3 intercompatability however I really like the look of this and may replace my Logitech Extreme 3d Pro (collection of 3 or 4 !!!)with one.

But is it on sale anywhere in Europe ....?Any 'passing thoughts ' (LOL) on the older version ?

Chris0382
02-11-2008, 03:20 PM
Now only if it was Xbox-360 compatible instead of PS3, it could be used for Crysis analog control.

PBNA-Boosher
02-12-2008, 08:56 AM
It looks like it might be a good replacement for my aging Sidewinder Precision 2 which has served me for over seven years. If initial reviews in the USA become reliable, then I might just bite this hook.

Stary_Wuj
02-12-2008, 09:09 AM
Hmmm, I really need good force-feedback joystick, not many on the market, what a pity.....

Stary Wuj

Korolov1986
02-12-2008, 11:30 AM
I really enjoyed my Thrustmaster Afterburner II while I had it. Very comfortable stick, although not many buttons - the combined buttons on both the stick and throttle were only 8, plus the hat switch on the stick. But it was/is a very comfortable and affordable entry-line HOTAS.