PDA

View Full Version : Altair is my life.

HeresToAtomBomb
07-11-2007, 11:14 AM
Hey guys, I'm back on the scene like herpes and stronger than Hercules!

More importantly: would you kill a man with a blunt and rusty butter knife for a copy of Assassin's Creed?

gamepro11
07-11-2007, 11:16 AM
probably.hahahahahahahaha http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

GPNM
07-11-2007, 11:28 AM
I already have.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

SCARFACE_47
07-11-2007, 11:33 AM
i do not really know how this helps you geting the game but let´s try ^^
DIE YOU STUPID F**K

Clonage2006
07-11-2007, 12:08 PM
Harsh scarface... harsh...

noobfun
07-11-2007, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by HeresToAtomBomb:

More importantly: would you kill a man with a blunt and rusty butter knife for a copy of Assassin's Creed?

probabily

and if it was you deffinatley even without the reward lol

SmokehtheFirst
07-11-2007, 12:19 PM
No. I'd kill him with my mind.

moqqy
07-11-2007, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by noobfun:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HeresToAtomBomb:

probabily

and if it was you deffinatley even without the reward lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahh why so harsh nubby?

noobfun
07-11-2007, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by moqqy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by noobfun:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HeresToAtomBomb:

probabily

ahh why so harsh nubby? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he annoyed meah ^_^

moqqy
07-11-2007, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by noobfun:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moqqy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by noobfun:

probabily

ahh why so harsh nubby? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he annoyed meah ^_^ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep yep just asking.. you got my support!! ill arange a safehouse for you if youre up to it

Karl_93
07-11-2007, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by SmoketheFirst

No. I'd kill him with my mind.

sweet i luv psykicks.

chewie1890
07-11-2007, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by HeresToAtomBomb:

YES!!!! I missed you. No really I did.

Did ya hear the news about the PS3 price drop?

Altairthestlker
07-11-2007, 03:01 PM
I'd knock that sucka out then take 70 dollas then go pick up my preorder.

Jack_Vykios
07-11-2007, 03:13 PM
No. If you're going to kill somebody with something like that, it's going to be to hear them screaming. And thus, for fun.

Trust me, it's hilarious.

boogymonster199
07-11-2007, 09:54 PM
well...i dunno i mean it just seams so wrong...who would ruin a butter knife like that, how will you spread stuff over your bread without remembering the gore?

HeresToAtomBomb
07-12-2007, 11:58 AM
You're, in the words of noobfun, "probabily" right boogy.

Yep, as a matter of fact I did chewie. It is still a shame that a fortune five hundred company took so much time to realize the economic duress they've placed on themselves by charging exorbitant prices. They should fire their statisticians, analysts, and financial advisors and hire me. I'd whip Sony back into shape.