PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Great Fix

wwfls1
12-10-2009, 02:22 PM
Ok im posting this because I want ubisoft to add this to AC3. This is my idea with multiplayer.....It won't be always combat (pvp)there will be different moves like races assassination etc.There will also be assassin ranks all leading to the rank of MASTER ASSASSINO!

Btw for the armor system (ill be using an example of AC2) so no one will just equip there Altair armor and go online etc there will be AR in the game(assassin reputation) you can use it to buy multiplayer weopons and armor so not everyone will have Altairs Armor and Altairs Sword. So like the weakest sword will be like 20assassin points and the whole leather armor set will be 150 points. And you will get like 20points per game and more points as you level so Altair Armor can be like 2000AP and you get like 100 per game at the best level(100 only if your like pro in the game but if your average 83 and if you suck 56points)

RACE-Well you know what to do but you can get bonuses to slow the other persons team down like grab a glowing coin it could have the effect to make the team notoritiouse or guard on them, agiles foloing them,archers shooting and guarding there next checkpoint, ability to make the other team automaticly lock on to an enemy to misdirect them, and to kill a enemy and wait for him to respon.

ASSASSINATIONIts to see who can kill the target the fastest without getting cought(teams will have diffrent targets in different locations) but of corse in this mode you can sabotage them by attacking them etc. If one team fails or gets detected it dousnt count as an automatic win like if the other team is to get detected too it would be a tie(other team will spectate). Which brings me to another topic the combat....the combat directors of this game made it better so 1counter kill wont kill you automaticly.So in multiplayer there health needs to be lowered to be 1square bar to do a cinamatic attack but if you counter before that its just like in the game health just gets damaged by 3squares(depending on your armor weopon etc) and theres a limit of how many times you can try to counter in a fight (so there wont be like noob blockers throughout the multiplayer game).

THEIF!!-This is like the ingame where you have to chase the pickpoketeer for your money but one team will be playing as the pickpokeeteers other as assassins. The assassins tho there throwing knives and guns will be disabled cuz itll be to easy to hit and kill them. There in the city you choose but the assassins need to be close to someone(the assassins will need to scatter to find all of the pickpocketeers) for them to show up on there map and for the tag to begin. When he shows up on your map if you lose him he wins (only 1 has to escape for enemy team to win so make sure none of your teammates suck and are afk btw the assassins are faster tho but theives have the faction battling you and distracting). Plus they start to show up on your map close not far.

POINT-I really dont have a good name for this mode but theres a guard convention in a city so its filled with brutes etc. Every guard gets you points and special guards give you more the team with the most wins simple right?

WAR-Each teams team leader (best ranked assassin) will choose which city they will represent and lead an army in a random city. Each will have 20groups of Soldiers and lead them as fractions attacking the other group and the objective is to assassinate the General (leader).

GLADIATOR - 2 to 4 Player Co-Op, the players are in a Colosseum surrounded by the tall walls and 4 entrances. Each player must fend off each door and work as a team to survive waves of incoming enemies. First, a wave of guards with minimal experience and secondly, guards with minimal to medium experience in combat skill.s Eventually the skill rate rises until the players must fight guards on horses.
A Time Limit could be included in this, bringing leaderboards into account.

FREE RUNNING - 2 to 4 Players, each player starts at a point in an area at ground level. On the rooftops of many buildings are rotating flags that reward the player with in-game points. The taller the building, the more points the player is rewarded. A time limit is given, I would give 5-10 minutes for the players to roam around and obtain their flag-points. Once the time is up, the player with the most points wins.

HIDE AND SEEK - 2 to 4 players. 1 player is the Seeker and the other three hide. It is just like the real game, but the Assassins must choose a haystack, rooftop or dark alleyway to hide from the Seeker, as soon as the Seeker uses their Eagle Vision to identify the hiding Assassin, the player they see is targeted as the next Seeker. 5 rounds, each being 5 minutes long. But in the beggining using Eagle Vision as you know the targets are gold and leave a trail so you need to find your targets that way remember they could be tricking you..... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

TREASURE HUNT: Your dropped in a map with tons of stuff, Statuettes, seals, chests, boats, feathers, pickpocketable merchants and Messengers. Each thing has a specific value. You have a few minutes to try to get more stuff than your opponent. You can pickpocket them too for a small amount of their score.

And of course maybe a deathmatch most likely not, it dousnt fit the assassin theme.Please give me more multiplayer ideas
Please give me more multiplayer ideas

SPECTRUMSAM
12-10-2009, 02:45 PM
All three ideas would be great, it's just the fact that the Single Player would be on the same disk. If the two were on separate disks, I wouldn't mind, I would prefer this in fact.

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS REPLY! I HAVE MANY IDEAS!

More ideas;
GLADIATOR - 2 to 4 Player Co-Op, the players are in a Colosseum surrounded by the tall walls and 4 entrances. Each player must fend off each door and work as a team to survive waves of incoming enemies. First, a wave of guards with minimal experience and secondly, guards with minimal to medium experience in combat skills. Eventually the skill rate rises until the players must fight guards on horses.

FREE RUNNING - 2 to 4 Players, each player starts at a point in an area at ground level. On the rooftops of many buildings are rotating flags that reward the player with in-game points. The taller the building, the more points the player is rewarded. A time limit is given, I would give 5-10 minutes for the players to roam around and obtain their flag-points. Once the time is up, the player with the most points wins.

HIDE AND SEEK - 2 to 4 players. 1 player is the Seeker and the other three hide. It is just like the real game, but the Assassins must choose a haystack, rooftop or dark alleyway to hide from the Seeker, as soon as the Seeker uses their Eagle Vision to identify the hiding Assassin, the player they see is targeted as the next Seeker. 5 rounds, each being 5 minutes long.

***** NEWEST IDEAS *****;

ASCENSION - 2 to 4 players. Each player starts at ground level, the first player to the tallest monument (e.g. a Church steeple) wins the game. Players can use a newly included weapon to attack other players; the swing-blade.
The swing-blade is basically a boomerang, but sharp and deadly. It is not, however, like the Throwing Knife. The player must aim with the right thumbstick instead of simply targeting and throwing. Each player is given 3 swing-blades if they miss and lose their first blade. If the player has a terrible aim and loses all of their swing-blades, you can either include more in the map or leave them to climb in peril.

HORSE RACING 2 to 4 players. As simple as it sounds, there's a catch. The players could gallop in glee to the finish causing a tie. But where's the fun in that? So the players need to hit Time Boards with their Longsword. Time Boards are scattered across the track and the more you collect, the more time you are given to finish the race. Run out of Time Boards and you lose the race.

TIME SURVIVAL 2 to 4 players. Just like FREE RUNNING, the players must collect an in-game object to increase their chances of winning. But this time, instead of Flags, there are Clocks rotating at the top of each building. Again, the taller the building the higher the reward. This time, it's not points, it's time. Like HORSE RACING, if you don't get enough Time, you lose and have to wait whilst spectating. If you get enough Clocks, you will have enough time for the remaining players to time out and you will win the game.

wwfls1
12-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by SPECTRUMSAM:
All three ideas would be great, it's just the fact that the Single Player would be on the same disk. If the two were on separate disks, I wouldn't mind, I would prefer this in fact.

More ideas;

GLADIATOR - 2 to 4 Player Co-Op, the players are in a Colosseum surrounded by the tall walls and 4 entrances. Each player must fend off each door and work as a team to survive waves of incoming enemies. First, a wave of guards with minimal experience and secondly, guards with minimal to medium experience in combat skills. Eventually the skill rate rises until the players must fight guards on horses.

HIDE AND SEEK - 2 to 4 players. 1 player is the Seeker and the other three hide. It is just like the real game, but the Assassins must choose a haystack, rooftop or dark alleyway to hide from the Seeker, as soon as the Seeker uses their Eagle Vision to identify the hiding Assassin, the player they see is targeted as the next Seeker. 5 rounds, each being 5 minutes long.

great ideas i added you

Harshvurthun
12-10-2009, 03:29 PM
I didn't see this thread before, but I just posted some other possible ideas up, it takes too much space for me to retype the whole thing, but if you want to look:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/8981016418 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8981016418)

wwfls1
12-10-2009, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Harshvurthun:
I didn't see this thread before, but I just posted some other possible ideas up, it takes too much space for me to retype the whole thing, but if you want to look:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/8981016418 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8981016418)

the treasure hunt is good but everything else is mainly what i stated

Avl521
12-10-2009, 03:46 PM
you know it's actually good these modes you have, I specially like how the gladiator one sounds BUT what I don't like is that most likely the multiplayer would make the single player experience shorter and more rushed which is sth I'd hate, since single player is the story of the game and we need to finish this awesome trilogy with an awesome third game.
hmmm to contribute:
Instead of having a lobby or an option in the main menu, we could implement the Villa system for multiplayer:
each person that bought the game has a villa like the one in AC2, you upgrade the villa and that gives you not only money but also prestige points, these points determine your ranking in the leaderboards so you get points everytime your villa gets better and every time you beat one of the game modes, also you could go into your office/room and have an option to sit on your desk (this is from inside the single player) and once you sit you access the actual multiplayer menu, the matches are in files and letters so people could invite you to a match/game via a "letter" (or email... depends on the era the game takes place on) and the files are like the game lobbies. another game mode could be like CONQUER or sth in which if you're sitting in your desk (haha by that I mean available for multiplayer) someone could attack your villa and you need to defend it with your mercenaries so someone sends an onslaught of brutes and you and your mercenaries must kill them, depending on the outcome the factions have the chance to surrender and if the game seems to be tied then it ends in a PvP match the winner wins the match and the points (but losing doesn't affect your villa you just don't get points) like that if you sit on your desk you are online for multiplayer and could attack other's villa if they're online too.

wwfls1
12-10-2009, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Avl521:
you know it's actually good these modes you have, I specially like how the gladiator one sounds BUT what I don't like is that most likely the multiplayer would make the single player experience shorter and more rushed which is sth I'd hate, since single player is the story of the game and we need to finish this awesome trilogy with an awesome third game.
hmmm to contribute:
Instead of having a lobby or an option in the main menu, we could implement the Villa system for multiplayer:
each person that bought the game has a villa like the one in AC2, you upgrade the villa and that gives you not only money but also prestige points, these points determine your ranking in the leaderboards so you get points everytime your villa gets better and every time you beat one of the game modes, also you could go into your office/room and have an option to sit on your desk (this is from inside the single player) and once you sit you access the actual multiplayer menu, the matches are in files and letters so people could invite you to a match/game via a "letter" (or email... depends on the era the game takes place on) and the files are like the game lobbies. another game mode could be like CONQUER or sth in which if you're sitting in your desk (haha by that I mean available for multiplayer) someone could attack your villa and you need to defend it with your mercenaries so someone sends an onslaught of brutes and you and your mercenaries must kill them, depending on the outcome the factions have the chance to surrender and if the game seems to be tied then it ends in a PvP match the winner wins the match and the points (but losing doesn't affect your villa you just don't get points) like that if you sit on your desk you are online for multiplayer and could attack other's villa if they're online too.

ooo i see what your saying but i dont like the leader points or w/e u said it should be something else and i mostly like the desk thing for multiplayer. So it shows a list of enemy team and it says GIOVANNIS hitlist since like in the beggining of the game he gives you people to kill btw the villa it takes short to upgrade it fully so not a good idea

Avl521
12-10-2009, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by wwfls1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Avl521:
hmmm to contribute:

ooo i see what your saying but i dont like the leader points or w/e u said it should be something else and i mostly like the desk thing for multiplayer. So it shows a list of enemy team and it says GIOVANNIS hitlist since like in the beggining of the game he gives you people to kill btw the villa it takes short to upgrade it fully so not a good idea </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I know I know, but it's extremely unlikely (I bet it won't happen) they give us multi for AC2 so I'm assuming we're talking about AC3 and everything could be bigger including the villa, the sitting thing was just because I don't want the same boring main menu > multiplayer > lobby so you are in single player, get on your desk and that's the multiplayer menu and once you get out you can continue your single player experience instantly.
And the points I mentioned is the same as you said about MASTER ASESINO just kinda building on your idea, the points determine your rank, the higher your rank the better equipment you can get and leaderboards is just for competition so you know who's the number one assassin in the world XD
btw there are good ideas for multiplayer but I only want it in if it doesn't affect or diminish the length/awesomeness of the single player experience http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

wwfls1
12-10-2009, 04:51 PM
actually the ranks are like um lets say GTA star with 1 etc but diffrent it says your rank pupil 4level ups preassassin or what ever, a few more levels assassin, cheif, leader, Master assasssin idk and the AR is the purchasing of the weopons not leaderboard. Also i think they can add Multiplayer to AC2 in a DLC if it uses the same maps like florence n stuff

TooLazy4Name
12-10-2009, 05:59 PM
For once in a blue moon i found a guy who has some actually not "lets go tdm some crapsassin NOOBS" and actually taking the games mechanics into consideration.

Though, if i were you, in the future, id use more correct grammar. it makes people take you more seriously....like me, aside from my complete disregard for capital letters. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Avl521
12-10-2009, 08:04 PM
Yup, grammar is very important, I mean we all have mistakes but still, people do take you more seriously if you write/speak well.
hmmm I get the point system... well I think it could work, maybe others can give more ideas.

katz_bg
12-10-2009, 11:31 PM
Don't you people get it that this team doesn't do multiplayer? They were the PoP team, remember?!
Anyway if they focus on MP they'll stray resources away from the SP story mode, which I am not willing to sacrifice.

Maermaethor
12-11-2009, 02:51 AM
These are all good ideas, but I have an even better idea...
CO-OP CAMPAIGN!!!!!

TooLazy4Name
12-11-2009, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by katz_bg:
Don't you people get it that this team doesn't do multiplayer? They were the PoP team, remember?!
Anyway if they focus on MP they'll stray resources away from the SP story mode, which I am not willing to sacrifice.

Grand theft auto didnt do multiplayer either, now look at it.

I'ts entirely possible, and i agree that they should put campaign above MP, but if they were to complete the campaign THEN work on MP, thats an entirely different story.

thebutcherhead
12-11-2009, 11:24 AM
jUST A QUESTION IS IT POSSIBLE to do PvP? Cause I think you could justuse footing to walk aroun the other player and kill from behind they'd have to disable that.

TooLazy4Name
12-11-2009, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by thebutcherhead:
jUST A QUESTION IS IT POSSIBLE to do PvP? Cause I think you could justuse footing to walk aroun the other player and kill from behind they'd have to disable that.

It would be very hard to put PvP in AC because of all the contributing factors. counter attacks are cheap, people would just stand around, and other such things. They could do co-op or non pvp multiplayer like racing and such, but it would take a long time for a PvP.

Black_Widow9
12-11-2009, 01:17 PM
Please post in one of the Wishlist Threads. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1581091808)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>