PDA

View Full Version : Shadowlocked's AC locations

massmurdera_666
02-08-2011, 04:32 PM
http://www.shadowlocked.com/20...creed-franchise.html (http://www.shadowlocked.com/201102041412/lists/9-potential-new-epochs-for-the-assassins-creed-franchise.html)

got this on my facebook, the writer is an ***, but i thought it would be a good topic

Stormchase89
02-08-2011, 05:25 PM
Assassin creed london would be freaking awesome :P

I hope to crap they don't go modern, america/nazi germany and modern new york would bring more guns and i can't stand the gun in this game :P and would defo put me off the next assassins creed.

going to far back in time would just be a little rubbish, literally would be sticks n stones haha :P

London please http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif <3

massmurdera_666
02-08-2011, 05:39 PM
it only makes sense to go forward in the time line and farther northwest in europe, i would love it if it was set in England or America but honestly i believe it's going to be set during the French Revolution. It's supposedly the last AC in the main storyline and Ubisoft is a French-Canadian run company so why wouldn't they set it in their homeland and one of their most famous eras. When was the last time you played a game set in France? The Sabatuer is the last one i've played and the majority of the characters weren't even French.

Stormchase89
02-08-2011, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by BatemanKID:
it only makes sense to go forward in the time line and farther northwest in europe, i would love it if it was set in England or America but honestly i believe it's going to be set during the French Revolution. It's supposedly the last AC in the main storyline and Ubisoft is a French-Canadian run company so why wouldn't they set it in their homeland and one of their most famous eras. When was the last time you played a game set in France? The Sabatuer is the last one i've played and the majority of the characters weren't even French.

nooo, the last decent london game was Grand Theft Auto: London :P and that was back in 1999
ps1 magic haha http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

RzaRecta357
02-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Wow I think I was made sick by that comparison of Paris french and hick french as we english Canadians call the Canadian french. Haha.

Dwight1492
02-09-2011, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
Wow I think I was made sick by that comparison of Paris french and hick french as we english Canadians call the Canadian french. Haha.

**** you Redneck,or wannabe American as we French-Canadians Call the English-Canadians.

Ass4ssin8me
02-09-2011, 03:36 AM
Not only is Canada, a differnt, country than America ( Meaning your not American either ) that was also uncalled for... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Abeonis
02-09-2011, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by Dwight1492:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:

**** you Redneck,or wannabe American as we French-Canadians Call the English-Canadians. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Says the person with the french sounding name of Dwight..... Grow up, you didn't need to create an account just to make yourself look stupid.

k20ml
02-09-2011, 07:05 AM
What is this talk about my country? How did Canada get involved with this?

ThaWhistle
02-09-2011, 07:26 AM
i thought canadians were suppsoed to be really polite and friendly.

k20ml
02-09-2011, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
i thought canadians were suppsoed to be really polite and friendly.

Is that the notion you guys know about us eh? Well there are some delinquents trying to be all tough and all.

Ru1986
02-09-2011, 08:52 AM
NO GUNS PLEASE. ACB did very well not to use Guns to too much of an advantage (i know some will disagree here) as only some guards have them. I do not want it to be any more modern than the 1800's as anything after 1899 to me is just not history (but then i am a historian who speciallises in Acient and Renaisence times).

I understand you guys that want progression so moving forwards in time but i actually think the Ancient times would be the best imagine Acient Rome but not the ruins the actual bulidings standing. That too me as a historian (now Qualified lol) would be the best.

ILLusioNaire
02-09-2011, 11:04 AM
Going back to an ancient civilization would be interesting, but going forward in time could also be interesting as well. The new style of clothing introduced in the 1700s could make for an interesting looking assassin. And I wouldn't mind going to Russia, but it is already being made in the comic. I think if Desmond had an ancestor in Japan, they would be way before even Altair. The likelihood of Ezio having a child who goes to Japan is not so great in my opinion. I mean, it's a video game and you can do whatever you want, but it just doesn't seem likely at all. By the way, a thought, isn't Miles an English name? It would make sense that ezio's ancestors would've gone to either France, Spain or England, and then eventually America.

zgubilici
02-09-2011, 09:48 PM
This should be continued in the "AC3 and beyond" thread and needless to say, the whole country-bashing episode should not be repeated.