PDA

View Full Version : DONE!!!!?? But wait!!!!!!! I'm not finished yet!!!

scarecrowone
03-30-2010, 06:22 PM
Don't go to Rome unless you are finished with the Villa and everything you wanted to do in all the other cities. I had over 700,000F in the bank and only had the villa 89% complete. I bought everything I could find but it wasn't good enough for 100%. I had more feathers to find and Glyphs to figure out. When Uncle Vigor (?) says to come find him when you are ready to go to Rome keep in mind you will never be back. I'm going to try going back in before Rome to finish things left undone (like the glyph video). I got things to do plus roof top thief's and soldiers to assassinate. Can't wait for Assassin's Creed III though.

elaine8405
03-30-2010, 10:31 PM
I've played the game several times on PS3 and after Rome (& another segment as Desmond at the warehouse), I always got back to the Villa & could go anywhere to do side missions or anything else left undone (feathers, treasures, tombs, lairs, etc.). Are you talking about the PC version? Does it really just stop after Rome?

scarecrowone
04-01-2010, 04:33 PM
Once you beat the Pope you move on to some being (I think from another world) who talks to you for a while and basically tells you to shut your mouth when you try to ask questions (this is all in cut scene so you cannot move your character). Then your back getting pulled out of the Animus by you three "friends" and are packing you **** to get out of the werehouse before the professor (don't remember his name) catches you. Now the final credits roll while you (as Desmond) are beating feet out of the werehouse but, of coarse, your caught and have to fight off his security men using only the hidden blade (you used as Ezio) the girl gives you. It's not difficult to beat the security guys but the credits are rolling on the right side of the screen (distracting you) and you won't get to the professor. He jumps in the back of a truck (cut scene) and vows to be back (thus *** Creed III) and you done. I'm still wondering what the whole point of the story is.

Jack-Reacher
04-02-2010, 03:43 PM
Yeah. Then as you drive away in the truck, they let you bak in the animus to muck around. You can go back and complete anything you want to, this is either a troll topic or your game is bugged

scarecrowone
04-02-2010, 11:08 PM
I stand corrected. I just didn't wait long enough. I am now back in and finishing any tasks left undone and collecting feathers, chests, and wiping out all the guards. I have obtained all weapons and armor but I have hit every paint shop I can find and am still missing 4 or 5 paintings. I am wondering if they are in a town I can't get to with my PC version. I am at 95% on the villa now and have about 70/100 of the feathers. I need to finish the feathers and get the paintings wherever they might be. I have over 800,000F in the bank and can't ever seem to get below 700,000F because there is always a rooftop chase with a pickpocket or something that I can't resist. Can't find anything else to spend my money on. Sure wish it was like that in real life.

Jack-Reacher
04-06-2010, 12:39 AM
lol, but by the end of the game you arent really supposed to have stuff to spend your money on so it makes sense that you will have loads.

Anyway here are the towns you need to buy paintings from

Florence
San Gimisomething ( Tuscany)
Montergioni ( the villa)
Forli
Venice

hardyboy313
04-09-2010, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by scarecrowone:
Don't go to Rome unless you are finished with the Villa and everything you wanted to do in all the other cities. I had over 700,000F in the bank and only had the villa 89% complete. I bought everything I could find but it wasn't good enough for 100%. I had more feathers to find and Glyphs to figure out. When Uncle Vigor (?) says to come find him when you are ready to go to Rome keep in mind you will never be back. I'm going to try going back in before Rome to finish things left undone (like the glyph video). I got things to do plus roof top thief's and soldiers to assassinate. Can't wait for Assassin's Creed III though.

I'm on 32% of the game, but I don't know what to do. Please help me!!

elaine8405
04-09-2010, 11:13 AM
Here's a thread about synchronization:
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...041054538#2041054538 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9011039408/m/4101064538?r=2041054538#2041054538)

Also to reiterate info in this thread: You can complete things you left undone after Rome (feathers, glyphs, viewpoints villa renovations, treasures, beat up, races, courier assignments, assassination contracts, etc.) to get 100%. Desmond will be allowed to "play around" with the animus after Rome & another warehouse segment.