PDA

View Full Version : Female Assassins

UchihaKarasu
12-02-2009, 08:00 PM
( I apologize if this has been brought up before)
Reading the Codex pages I realized this:

We are obligated to hide. To be silent. To shape the course of history in secret. But some of my brothers and sisters disagree. They grow angry, insisting it is a mistake to shroud ourselves. They say it slows our work.
Page 18

Does this confirm that there are female assassins as well?

(I love the Codex pages btw, they're so deep and actually add a lot to Altair's character http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif)

Crash_Plague
12-02-2009, 08:19 PM
Of course there are female assassins, even some of the "greatest" assassins were females, as seen in the Auditore sanctuary at the villa.

You Sexist http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

HewieAlbino
12-02-2009, 08:25 PM
There are statues of female Assassins in the villa basement, some even from as far back as Ancient Egypt (the one who poisoned Cleopatra with a snake). So I guess it's safe to say there were female Assassins during Altair's time.

Wonder why they weren't shown in-game or mentioned though.

Crash_Plague
12-02-2009, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by HewieAlbino:
There are statues of female Assassins in the villa basement, some even from as far back as Ancient Egypt (the one who poisoned Cleopatra with a snake). So I guess it's safe to say there were female Assassins during Altair's time.

Wonder why they weren't shown in-game or mentioned though.

They're just THAT awesome

O_O

SWJS
12-02-2009, 08:32 PM
Paola and Teodora were both assassins.

Plus you have the two great female assassins in the Sanctuary. One poisoned Alexander the Great. The other killed Cleopatra with A Snake.

Silhouelle
12-02-2009, 08:43 PM
*Responds in the mandatory "give female assassin character!" bit."

Ahem, nice find though! I had read the codex but never actually remembered that after reading it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

UchihaKarasu
12-03-2009, 05:51 AM
Well, duh there are female Assassins XD (I'm not sexist! :shady)
How about I rephrase the comment:
Ahem!
Does this mean there are female Hashashin (meaning in Masyaf during AC1)?

Crash_Plague
12-03-2009, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by UchihaKarasu:
Well, duh there are female Assassins XD (I'm not sexist! :shady)
How about I rephrase the comment:
Ahem!
Does this mean there are female Hashashin (meaning in Masyaf during AC1)?

Well, they may have had female members, but perhaps they didn't actually carry out killings? But being part of the creed, Altair still considered them as sisters?

Or we just never really came in contact with the female assassins during the first game, but they WERE out there and carrying out assassinations for the Creed. Whatever, I suppose we'll only be able to assume.

Sparty2020
12-03-2009, 02:18 PM
Many of history's most lethal female assassins were *****s. Japanese Geisha as an example, there are many assassins throughout the dark ages who would slip into bed with their target before slipping some poison down their throat. So... yea... maybe the local Jerusalem ***** house had your informants?