PDA

View Full Version : in game content

Gordonius67
02-27-2011, 07:02 PM
ok, so I started this in another thread and got redirected here. Why should there not be some way for people like me who didn't pre-order the game to get IN-GAME content, fair enough giving those who pre-ordered it dvd's, codex, action figures, etc, etc. But why restrict stuff like the helmschmied drachen armour to those who had enough money at the time to pre-order. Ubisoft would actually make money if they put stuff like this up as DLC for like $5-10.

Gordonius67
02-27-2011, 07:02 PM
ok, so I started this in another thread and got redirected here. Why should there not be some way for people like me who didn't pre-order the game to get IN-GAME content, fair enough giving those who pre-ordered it dvd's, codex, action figures, etc, etc. But why restrict stuff like the helmschmied drachen armour to those who had enough money at the time to pre-order. Ubisoft would actually make money if they put stuff like this up as DLC for like $5-10.

Evan52395
02-27-2011, 08:00 PM
I think the Drachen armor in particular should be available because where are you going to show it off? At least with the Harlequin and Officer people see it and are like "damn, I should've pre-ordered, maybe I'll pre-order for the next game." Then it's a +1 for Ubi. But single player content can't be seen by anyone other than himself or guests so I don't see why they shouldn't have it available for everyone because it doesn't make a difference and they'd be making more money. It's a win/win.

Turkiye96
02-28-2011, 05:19 AM
I totally agree. when you take out in-game content, you just make the game bad. Ubisoft wanted people to pre-order to get as much money as possible quicker... and thats normal, but now it's fans are sorta unhappy that they arent getting a full game rather one with the coolest parts cut out. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

SmileyRK21
02-28-2011, 06:46 AM
In game content should be made available,
Online multiplayer maybe in a few months when the exclusivity of pre-ordering wears off

Evan52395
02-28-2011, 07:24 AM
I definitely hate seeing that Locked outfit in my inventory... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

swiftkinfe
02-28-2011, 06:17 PM
Absolutely on the armor it's a locked outfit its IN GAME.If it was a download like it wouldn't show up if you never downloaded so it. Similar to Halo Reach with if you didn't pre order it wouldn't appear at all.But the armor should be DLC.