PDA

View Full Version : Blood n' Guts

XyZspineZyX
07-29-2003, 07:59 PM
I just read a thread about upgrading the gore option in FB and I changed the settings in the ini-conf file and nothing has happened. Is there anyone who knows which aircraft this "upgrade" works on. I know that there aren't that many aircraft that this works on. Please Advise.

Capt Arnold

P.S. Sorry if this strikes you as being morbid.

XyZspineZyX
07-29-2003, 07:59 PM
I just read a thread about upgrading the gore option in FB and I changed the settings in the ini-conf file and nothing has happened. Is there anyone who knows which aircraft this "upgrade" works on. I know that there aren't that many aircraft that this works on. Please Advise.

Capt Arnold

P.S. Sorry if this strikes you as being morbid.

XyZspineZyX
07-29-2003, 10:04 PM
it doesn't work on all the aircraft I believe, just some of them, try to get shot in the HE111 and see if its working.

XyZspineZyX
07-29-2003, 11:00 PM
Sombody else said its the HE 111 and br2(russian flyingboat) and the ME 109 F4 that "gore" happend

---------------------------------------
A to the K to 4 to the 7 little
devils dont go heaven Freedom got a AK
---------------------------------------

XyZspineZyX
07-30-2003, 01:57 AM
I have tried it on the He111 repeatedly and I swear it doesn't work on this AC. Can't say I've seen it on the other 2 either but I've parked in front of He111s that are part of my flight and blazed away from the gunner positions, pumping hundreds of rounds into the pilot and although he dies (slumps forward) he doesn't bleed.

It's only funny til someone loses an eye....then it's hilarious

http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/nightschpanker/17-0721a.gif

XyZspineZyX
07-30-2003, 05:16 AM
It's been discussed and as far as I can remember, the gore option doesn't work in FB, only in the regular IL-2, sorry.