PDA

View Full Version : Not able to code replay missions, why not just allow for multiple save slots?

bobbysingh99
01-31-2010, 03:13 PM
As the title suggests, if UBI hit a snag in allowing the missions to be replayed why didnt they just allow for multiple save slots, its the system GTA uses and its pretty good, its not exactly a mission replay thing but it allows it so why not?

What I mean is, allow the user to save different save states, and that way they could choose between them, if they want to play a earlier mission they could load up a save state right before that mission for example.

On GTA I always use a different save slot before starting a mission just in case I would ever want to go back and replay that mission.

Koemidvm
01-31-2010, 04:19 PM
ditto - and that too has been suggested in the major petition thread as well.

If they at least have this option, I wouldn't mind completely replaying the whole game - from getting all viewpoints to all feathers - again, so long I can manual save it in a slot, I can replay that favorite moment over and over again if I want to.

BK-110
01-31-2010, 04:45 PM
That's how I did it in MGS4. I really wouldn't mind. Besides, I despise the 3-saves-limit. Two birds with one stone, huh? Come on, Ubi! We're buddys, aren't we?