PDA

View Full Version : Time for feedbacks?

Real720
04-02-2006, 10:33 PM
We can only assume that the next batch of information on the next game will not be released until E3 2006, which is around May, I think. Since Rainbow Six: Vegas will be coming out in September, will it be possible for the developers to reveive effective feedback after E3 2006? In other words, will the developers have time to use feedback in order to tweak things a little bit?

KungFu_CIA
04-03-2006, 10:48 AM
Feedback... From what?

Very few console games have demos... And even on the PC, often times the game has already gone Gold and the demo is just that: To give the player a general feeling for the game mechanics and any bugs he/she might encounter with the full version, I.E. Star Force protection problems, etc.

Real720
04-03-2006, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by KungFu_CIA:
Feedback... From what?

Very few console games have demos... And even on the PC, often times the game has already gone Gold and the demo is just that: To give the player a general feeling for the game mechanics and any bugs he/she might encounter with the full version, I.E. Star Force protection problems, etc.

In E3 2004, Bungie showed off halo 2's gameplay mechanics. I just figured that Ubisoft would do the same thing.

KungFu_CIA
04-03-2006, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Real720:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KungFu_CIA:
Feedback... From what?

In E3 2004, Bungie showed off halo 2's gameplay mechanics. I just figured that Ubisoft would do the same thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes. But seeing and playing are entirely two different things as you know.

This is why I think a lot of R6 fans are going to be very wary of when Vegas is released (even if they don't have a 360) to see how the game actually plays since UBI keeps wanting to make this series more a run-and-gun, "Halo" kind of game.