PDA

View Full Version : 100% Synchronisation

Firenze-Paladin
02-25-2010, 10:13 PM
I just thought I'd put a simple post on this subject as in my searches to find away to do this I never found anything conclusive and there appeared be some confusion as how to do this.

Obviously all missions and collections need to be completed including the new DLC chapters (sequences 12 and 13).

The 3 missions exclusive to the black edition are required.

The uplay mission for the Auditore crypt is also required. (I found this out after being stuck on 99.29 for a while). As may the other rewards - better to do them as anyone with the game can get them (PS3, XBOX 360 or PC).

Secret areas within crypts do not contribute, dying or killing civilians (I've done this accidentally now and then) do not inhibit synchronisation.

OzDavis
02-25-2010, 11:52 PM
The new DLCs are not required for full Synchronization.
I have the Black Edition and achieved 100% before the DLCs were available.

Firenze-Paladin
02-26-2010, 01:59 AM
That's interesting because I observed a 0.06% increase after playing the new DLCs. Not a large value at all but it did seem to contribute in my case.

OzDavis
02-26-2010, 05:32 AM
I take it from the two decimal places that you are playing on PS3?
If so, that might account for the difference, as us Xbox players only get Synch listed to 1 decimal place.

Firenze-Paladin
02-26-2010, 05:59 AM
Yep - you're correct I am playing the PS3 version.

Dizlol
03-05-2010, 08:55 AM
Ok, so i am an PC user, who bought the White Edition, wich basicly means i will never be able to achieve 100% due to the fact that i miss 2 missions, and can't DL them since i'm on a PC?

Rathour
03-05-2010, 07:16 PM
I believe the DLc's will be released for PC sometime in the future. Don't fret, you won't stay at 98% forever...

AcanthaDante
03-11-2010, 03:00 PM
The DLCs (Where you use the flying machine in Forli and retrieve the apple in Florence) are already included in the PC version. If you go to Forli/Romagna you'll find an inverted version of the Crypt symbol (white diamond with a black Assassin crest), climb the tower and start it, in the case of the Bonfire of the Vanities (which I was playing before this DRM crash) it started automatically after I killed the Orsi brothers.

Lukeh22
03-14-2010, 11:19 AM
I was just wondering, I have the PC version, and ive been looking on it for where it says how much your synced but I cant find it? I'm probably being blind but can anyone tell me where it is please? Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

elaine8405
03-14-2010, 01:12 PM
Go to the menu--the one that gives you the DNA, Inventory, etc. selections. Choose Options and Stats.

Abeonis
03-15-2010, 04:57 AM
On console, the two DLCs do not contribute towards your level of synchronisation unless they have been download. Once downloaded, the game alters your synchronisation percentile accordingly.

Also take note, the BoF download seems to fix the Horse Race mission, taking away the sychronisation percentil you got for completing it the first time, but making it playable again, it did so for me.

Dizlol
03-18-2010, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by AcanthaDante:
The DLCs (Where you use the flying machine in Forli and retrieve the apple in Florence) are already included in the PC version. If you go to Forli/Romagna you'll find an inverted version of the Crypt symbol (white diamond with a black Assassin crest), climb the tower and start it, in the case of the Bonfire of the Vanities (which I was playing before this DRM crash) it started automatically after I killed the Orsi brothers.

I meant the templar lairs.