PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Revelations Show On Youtube



gage047
08-04-2011, 11:30 AM
Hey guys my name is delta_hunter and i am with TGN. I run the Assassins Creed Revelations show over there along with magnitudex. We are dedicated to bringing you guys the most of revelations and have a big community growing so far. TGN has 20,000 subs and our show alone has over 3000 now. If you search assassins creed revelation on youtube you will find that we are the #1 search result! We have alot of awesome stuff going on over there so i hope you guys come check it out http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Anyways have a good day assassins! I'll see you soon.

http://www.youtube.com/show/as...creedrevelations?s=1 (http://www.youtube.com/show/assassinscreedrevelations?s=1)

-delta_hunter

zerocooll21
08-04-2011, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by gage047:
Hey guys my name is delta_hunter and i am with TGN. I run the Assassins Creed Revelations show over there along with magnitudex. We are dedicated to bringing you guys the most of revelations and have a big community growing so far. TGN has 20,000 subs and our show alone has over 3000 now. If you search assassins creed revelation on youtube you will find that we are the #1 search result! We have alot of awesome stuff going on over there so i hope you guys come check it out http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Anyways have a good day assassins! I'll see you soon.

http://www.youtube.com/show/as...creedrevelations?s=1 (http://www.youtube.com/show/assassinscreedrevelations?s=1)

-delta_hunter

sub'd thanks.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-04-2011, 03:17 PM
I watched two videos before wanting to place a magnet on my computer. You were going to introduce embers, but talked over it when it started. I stopped watching there. Next video... I got 10 seconds in, and realized you were going to have an abundance of words. Well that, and you have the most annoying, nazely, whinney-assed voice I think I've ever heard. My God,..

dchil279
08-04-2011, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
I watched two videos before wanting to place a magnet on my computer. You were going to introduce embers, but talked over it when it started. I stopped watching there. Next video... I got 10 seconds in, and realized you were going to have an abundance of words. Well that, and you have the most annoying, nazely, whinney-assed voice I think I've ever heard. My God,..
someone's in a ****y mood

zerocooll21
08-04-2011, 03:29 PM
waaa, lol I guess thats what I get for not even checking out the vids. I thought it was just a collection of the vids.

Good work man but the cometary has got to go. Or at least put both vids up. Sorry man.

OGCFB
08-04-2011, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
I watched two videos before wanting to place a magnet on my computer. You were going to introduce embers, but talked over it when it started. I stopped watching there. Next video... I got 10 seconds in, and realized you were going to have an abundance of words. Well that, and you have the most annoying, nazely, whinney-assed voice I think I've ever heard. My God,..

You sure know how to bring someone down.

davo1270
08-04-2011, 04:49 PM
Artifact Assualt
Deatmatch

Awsome new multiplayer modes
I SUBBED

Poodle_of_Doom
08-04-2011, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by OACFB:
You sure know how to bring someone down.

Say what you will, I work hard at this...

gage047
08-04-2011, 08:37 PM
ok the first three videos of the show where by somebody that hasnt really played assassins creed and i have taken over the show from there. i did ezios last days and the new multiplayer features. so i apologize for the first couple vids by rurikan. the new ones will be just me and magnitude. and i had to put commentary over the trailer or else i couldnt upload it. Just giving my initial reactions to it and clearing up bad info. but my voice is anything but nasily! LOL

-delta_hunter

Poodle_of_Doom
08-04-2011, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by gage047:
ok the first three videos of the show where by somebody that hasnt really played assassins creed and i have taken over the show from there. i did ezios last days and the new multiplayer features. so i apologize for the first couple vids by rurikan. the new ones will be just me and magnitude. and i had to put commentary over the trailer or else i couldnt upload it. Just giving my initial reactions to it and clearing up bad info. but my voice is anything but nasily! LOL

-delta_hunter

I bet you've never taken voice lessons, or been offered a job as a voice actor, so shut up.

Animuses
08-04-2011, 10:46 PM
LMAO someone needs to take a nap. Be respectful to the guy, he responded to your immature post very maturely.
I actually watched the last ACR episode from TGN and delta's commentary isn't bad. He's obviously interested and he knows what he's talking about.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-04-2011, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Animuses:
LMAO someone needs to take a nap. Be respectful to the guy, he responded to your immature post very maturely.
I actually watched the last ACR episode from TGN and delta's commentary isn't bad. He's obviously interested and he knows what he's talking about.

Meh... I'm not impressed.

davo1270
08-04-2011, 11:04 PM
I like his vids cuz he has a lot of new multiplayer clips that i have not seen before:

I found out about 2 new multiplayer modes and that smoke bombs have to be thrown manually (just like the bombs were in the e3 single player demo). His vids also showed land mines that you could throw next to you that im guessing stuns a pursuer if he comes next to you.

Maybe all of you guys know this already but I just wanted to write all this out if u didnt already know.

gage047
08-05-2011, 02:14 AM
looks like somebody is hard to please... Sry if you havent heard of me but maybe you have heard of NextGenTactics?!?!? I was also an NGT Director if i forgot to mention that.

davo1270
08-05-2011, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by gage047:
looks like somebody is hard to please... Sry if you havent heard of me but maybe you have heard of NextGenTactics?!?!? I was also an NGT Director if i forgot to mention that.

are you the commentator in the vids?

reini03
08-05-2011, 05:22 AM
Subscribed. Cool to hear some new stuff about the game, especially the last two episodes were really interesting. Keep it up http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Poodle_of_Doom
08-05-2011, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by gage047:
looks like somebody is hard to please... Sry if you havent heard of me but maybe you have heard of NextGenTactics?!?!? I was also an NGT Director if i forgot to mention that.

Hey, what can I say,... If I click on a video that says Assassins Creed Embers Trailer,... I don't want to hear you.

zerocooll21
08-05-2011, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gage047:
looks like somebody is hard to please... Sry if you havent heard of me but maybe you have heard of NextGenTactics?!?!? I was also an NGT Director if i forgot to mention that.

Hey, what can I say,... If I click on a video that says Assassins Creed Embers Trailer,... I don't want to hear you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm with you on the whole commenting thing but I think he mentioned it was the only way to legally post it. Kinda stupid for a company to care people are sharing their material but its just how business run.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-05-2011, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by zerocooll21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gage047:
looks like somebody is hard to please... Sry if you havent heard of me but maybe you have heard of NextGenTactics?!?!? I was also an NGT Director if i forgot to mention that.

Hey, what can I say,... If I click on a video that says Assassins Creed Embers Trailer,... I don't want to hear you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm with you on the whole commenting thing but I think he mentioned it was the only way to legally post it. Kinda stupid for a company to care people are sharing their material but its just how business run. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I understand buisnesses operating the way they do honestly, but I also don't think they should care if someone runs an advertisement for them. It shouldn't be a big deal, especially when it's one of their official advertisements.

That said, one could argue that he's still infringed on copy right. He's taken the original work, modified it, and posted it as his own.

Animuses
08-05-2011, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
Hey, what can I say,... If I click on a video that says Assassins Creed Embers Trailer,... I don't want to hear you.
There are many channels that uploaded the actual trailer. Instead of complaining like a 6 year old, go watch the ACTUAL trailer.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-05-2011, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Animuses:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
Hey, what can I say,... If I click on a video that says Assassins Creed Embers Trailer,... I don't want to hear you.
There are many channels that uploaded the actual trailer. Instead of complaining like a 6 year old, go watch the ACTUAL trailer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh believe me, I very much intend on it. The fact of the matter is, we have this ******* flamboyantly playing up his channel, claiming it's superiority to all others, when in fact, it's not.

OGCFB
08-05-2011, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Animuses:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
Hey, what can I say,... If I click on a video that says Assassins Creed Embers Trailer,... I don't want to hear you.
There are many channels that uploaded the actual trailer. Instead of complaining like a 6 year old, go watch the ACTUAL trailer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh believe me, I very much intend on it. The fact of the matter is, we have this ******* flamboyantly playing up his channel, claiming it's superiority to all others, when in fact, it's not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry didn't see him claim his channel is better than everyone elses not only that people start channels dedicated to game franchises all the time.

gage047
08-05-2011, 12:46 PM
idk where your coming from claiming that im flamboyantly playing up my channel as the best. I just want to bring good quality commentaries to the assassins creed community and bring alot of news and info to people in video form. Please excuse the first 3 videos again because i was not part of TGN at the time and i have taken over the show from that point. Also if you want to see the embers trailer then just look it up. that was the only way i could bring it to people and share my opinions on it. Legally speaking. So im sry if you look down on me for doing that.

zerocooll21
08-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Gage047 So are you not allowed to post uncommitted vids b/c of copy right infringement?

gage047
08-05-2011, 01:25 PM
ya you need to have commentary over the trailer. Thats our rules for TGN because we are not like IGN or Machinima. So putting commentary over it is what we have to do

Poodle_of_Doom
08-05-2011, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by gage047:
We are dedicated to bringing you guys the most of revelations and have a big community growing so far.



Originally posted by gage047:
TGN has 20,000 subs and our show alone has over 3000 now.


Originally posted by gage047:
If you search assassins creed revelation on youtube you will find that we are the #1 search result! We have alot of awesome stuff going on over there so i hope you guys come check it out http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I take it none of this stuff was intended to make this look spectacular, or more relevant than the competitors?

zerocooll21
08-05-2011, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by gage047:
ya you need to have commentary over the trailer. Thats our rules for TGN because we are not like IGN or Machinima. So putting commentary over it is what we have to do

Gotcha, thanks for the info.

gage047
08-05-2011, 05:09 PM
ya no problem man http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif thank you all that have subscribed to the show!