PDA

View Full Version : Vote - Yes or no

emotion_killer
11-24-2009, 10:38 PM
guys i ev heard that assasin in the part three will be women ,, i dont know if its true or not ,
so in case they are thinking

i vote for no
so what about you guys ?

godsmack_darius
11-24-2009, 10:41 PM
Nooo nooo nooo noo

And guess what?

NO!

PLain old no -_-

dcbroncs123
11-24-2009, 10:43 PM
it depends lol if the woman is actualy a man dressed like a woman then hell to the yea lol them mofos need to die

Trace007
11-24-2009, 10:50 PM
Unlikely.

Though, I would love to have this female assassin friend throughout the game.

That'd be awesome.

m3rcer
11-24-2009, 10:55 PM
If I remember correctly there was some interview with Patric or someone talking about the possibility of a female assassin being explored.

It's not so far fetched considering there are female assassin's in that sanctuary under the Villa. However, Desmond is the focal point of the game (more or less). Is he then a direct descendant of those female assassin's? Is the next game going to jump around into different assassin lives? Only the devs know.

Personally, I don't want to see it happen. Not because I'm sexist, but because I just don't feel it goes with the flow the previous games. Of course if it does go that route, I'll keep an open mind to see if it works.

Assassin_Kat
11-24-2009, 11:00 PM
No,the chances of only having females born in the family is very low but then again.

[Might be spoilers]
At the very start of AC2 when Lucy gets Desmond into the animus, they search for a Subject 16 memory that relates to Desmond's ancestor. Subject 16 could have been one of the maids, lol. Might have been Giovanni too but you never know. I feel sorry for Subject 16 if he had to control the maid, ha.

Ezio had a younger sister, she wasn't an assassin, but there are female assassins in the game.

I just hope there isn't a main character that is female. Men suit the assassin job.

Dudebag
11-24-2009, 11:03 PM
I support a female assassin as the main character but only if she wears little to no clothes at all.

dcbroncs123
11-24-2009, 11:07 PM
i agree with kat lol you just dont see to many wemon mass murderen people lol and i think 16 was a man from the sound of his voice and since desmond is a man that controls a man then 16 had to control the same thing somthing to do with the eden stuff and the female assassin was never close to any eden peice until ezio showed it to them just my thought lol