PDA

View Full Version : Go for the set??

Skier from Hell
04-30-2010, 06:40 AM
Now that I've successfully completed Assassin2, my first ever video game. Is it worth giving the original Assassin's Creed a looksee? Amazon are giving the game away for a tenner.

LoneRider96
04-30-2010, 08:19 AM
AC1 was brilliant
AC2 i find marginal
if AC3 is like AC2 forget it....
problems ive found include graphical glitches,graphical loop glitches,crashes,sound problems.....
at 100$ australian a pop for these games....they better get their sh&t together...

shimpaku
04-30-2010, 08:27 AM
I'm also one of those that played AC2 first.
After playing through it I felt I had to play AC1 just out of curiosity. In retrospect, I'm glad I did although I personally felt that AC2 was a much better game. AC1 is a tad repetitious and fighting is more difficult as compared to AC2 (a good thing). I'd say definitely go for it as it will then give you a somewhat more encompassing view of what the AC [trilogy?] is all about. Of course there is also, as you stated, the incentive as to the AC1 price. Hey, for 10 bucks, if you feel you don't like it no big loss.

JohnConnor2012
04-30-2010, 02:24 PM
Yes - just playing AC1 now. More fun for OCCDs, but surprising how it builds with it. You learn a lot more about Desmond and his 21st-century playmates.

Skier from Hell
04-30-2010, 03:44 PM
Thanks for your response, guys. AC1 is on its way to me. Great chat forum. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

shimpaku
04-30-2010, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by snowblader:
Thanks for your response, guys. AC1 is on its way to me. Great chat forum. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

After you get into it for awhile let us know what you think about it. Just curious to hear from another who has played AC2 first and then comparing AC1 to it. Not too soon....give it a few sequences first. Also a comparison as to what you think of the fighting and the ever so abundant beggar women in AC1 as compared to the strolling musicians in AC2.

XxR3p3rXx
04-30-2010, 10:46 PM
ye i've yet to play ac1 but i have finished ac2 idk why..just did