PDA

View Full Version : Fine Details to make it Real.

UchihaKarasu
06-28-2009, 12:58 PM
not sure if the mods will approve of this thread but I wanted to make one where we could talk about the little details and such in the AC2 trailer that made it believable.

Here is what I have to put down:

-The way the fabric moves so smoothly (I always like the fluttering and swaying of fabric http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif)
-The lightning in the background clouds when the antagonists are first entering the carnival.
-The way Ezio kicks his legs when we was climbing the arch.
-The sweat bead that rolled down the face of the main antagonist right before he got shot.
-The victim with the Borgia Bull on his glove (which one of the Borgia was Pope Alexander VI who as been rumored to be in the game *le gasp*)
-The crowd interaction in the backdrop of the carnival. very cool http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

So, any cool things you noticed?

UchihaKarasu
06-28-2009, 12:58 PM
not sure if the mods will approve of this thread but I wanted to make one where we could talk about the little details and such in the AC2 trailer that made it believable.

Here is what I have to put down:

-The way the fabric moves so smoothly (I always like the fluttering and swaying of fabric http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif)
-The lightning in the background clouds when the antagonists are first entering the carnival.
-The way Ezio kicks his legs when we was climbing the arch.
-The sweat bead that rolled down the face of the main antagonist right before he got shot.
-The victim with the Borgia Bull on his glove (which one of the Borgia was Pope Alexander VI who as been rumored to be in the game *le gasp*)
-The crowd interaction in the backdrop of the carnival. very cool http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

So, any cool things you noticed?

moqqy
06-28-2009, 01:18 PM
Head butting an armored guard

UchihaKarasu
06-28-2009, 01:56 PM
XD not that again, lol

IV_trailer
06-28-2009, 03:46 PM
By the way, what was that juwel cross in the neck of the guy that was beeing shot? There was a close up on it at the end of the cgi trailer.

caswallawn_2k7
06-28-2009, 04:29 PM
taking stuff like this from a CGI trailer is pointless as it will be a long time before games get to that level of detail as nothing easily obtainable can render that in real time.

UchihaKarasu
06-28-2009, 05:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IV_trailer:
By the way, what was that juwel cross in the neck of the guy that was beeing shot? There was a close up on it at the end of the cgi trailer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was the Templar cross.

AltairEagleEzio
06-30-2009, 03:58 AM
Stabbing the guard with his own sword in one fluid movement. Very Cool! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

DearDirty
06-30-2009, 04:10 AM
I mentioned this before, and it is a little quite sadistic, but before the guy grabs his throat, i swear that i can see something moving underneath the skin on his neck there. Presumably it is the hidden knife.

Anyway, I thought that it was detail that got detailed, and while its not the nicest thing in the world I was still impressed at its inclusion.

AltairEagleEzio
06-30-2009, 04:17 AM
The courtesan, the one in red, when goldy gets the fat man to dance with her, red frowns. WHY!?

AltairEagleEzio
06-30-2009, 04:19 AM
There is a movement, although that might just be him trying to swallow his own blood.

zgubilici
06-30-2009, 01:49 PM
AltairEagle, please don't double post, use the edit button (the icon of a folder with the pencil on it) to add something to your previous post.

Thanks.

obliviondoll
06-30-2009, 01:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AltairEagleEzio:
The courtesan, the one in red, when goldy gets the fat man to dance with her, red frowns. WHY!? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
There were two women hired to distract two targets.

One woman got one target, the other woman got ... ?

My guess would be disappointed.

Velvit
06-30-2009, 08:12 PM
i liked that ezios constume is so oringinal and vibrant

DearDirty
06-30-2009, 08:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AltairEagleEzio:
There is a movement, although that might just be him trying to swallow his own blood. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It could be, but it me it seems to move horizontally. I'm going to rewatch it... NOW!

Velvit
06-30-2009, 08:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DearDirty:
There is a movement, although that might just be him trying to swallow his own blood. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It could be, but it me it seems to move horizontally. I'm going to rewatch it... NOW! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> me to

Assassin_Mitch
06-30-2009, 09:29 PM
Where is this head butting a guard happen, I watch it over and over yet I still don't see it. What time is it at? Sorry i must be blind though. Thanks in advance http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

AltairEagleEzio
06-30-2009, 11:44 PM
he headbutts a guard in the gameplay video. i don't know about the cgi trailer.

AetosEagle
07-01-2009, 05:08 PM
he headbutts a guard in the gameplay video. i don't know about the cgi trailer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah he headbutts the dude with the metal helmet on haha. Who said Ezio isn't wearing a metal helmet himself underneath the hood?

godsmack_darius
07-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Then he would be a mega noob haha XD

Stormpen
07-05-2009, 09:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">So, any cool things you noticed? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, the part in the carnival, after Ezio kills all the guards, he doesn't kill the last one, who is helpless on the ground, the only one whu didn't try to harm him.

This sort of reminded me of the first law of the Creed:

Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent.

PS: This was a really good Idea for a thread.