PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed on Assassins Creed please - Xbox 360.

lfc25
02-15-2008, 11:24 AM
Hi people

Just bought assassins creed today, i had to buy it pre-owend as there were no new copies left in store, but i did not get any intructions with it.

Which brings me to ask some advice please, ive started the game and im in some village - but i have no idea what to do or where to go.

So if some of you can offer me some advice on the game, like whats the basis of each mission etc. i would be most greatful.

Thanks.

lfc25
02-15-2008, 11:24 AM
Hi people

Just bought assassins creed today, i had to buy it pre-owend as there were no new copies left in store, but i did not get any intructions with it.

Which brings me to ask some advice please, ive started the game and im in some village - but i have no idea what to do or where to go.

So if some of you can offer me some advice on the game, like whats the basis of each mission etc. i would be most greatful.

Thanks.

Tela
02-15-2008, 11:26 AM
Instructions are in the game itself. Nothing special came with the game booklet. All you need to do is listen, and you'll figure it out.

Jennaadams
02-15-2008, 12:07 PM
Just hit start and do what the top right hand side of the screen tells you.

Cosmodious
02-15-2008, 05:07 PM
I didn't read the booklet. If you mean at the beginning of the game where no one has a face then just wait for it to end. If not, start the game again if you really have no idea (make a new Gamer Account or delete the old data)