PDA

View Full Version : Ending Dialogue (spoilers)

Geinref
06-15-2008, 05:16 PM
Ok i havent read anything related to this but when the globe in the end of the game pops up you hear al-malium and altair have a conversation. It goes something like this:

ALTAIR: But i can't...
AL-MALIUM: But you will...

of course there is a bit more before that, i was wondering if anyone else heard this and whats going on. I don't know if this conversation took place before the whole game started or is it something that relates to the piece of eden and its controlling capabilities.

Geinref
06-15-2008, 05:16 PM
Ok i havent read anything related to this but when the globe in the end of the game pops up you hear al-malium and altair have a conversation. It goes something like this:

ALTAIR: But i can't...
AL-MALIUM: But you will...

of course there is a bit more before that, i was wondering if anyone else heard this and whats going on. I don't know if this conversation took place before the whole game started or is it something that relates to the piece of eden and its controlling capabilities.

ROLNIK
06-15-2008, 05:57 PM
Al mualim: Destroy it, destroy it as you said you would
Altair: I can't
Al mualim: Yes, Altair you can, but you won't...

They are talking about the piece of eden. Altair wants to get rid of it after killig al mualim.

Geinref
06-15-2008, 07:04 PM
oh wow thanks alot, that makes crazy sense. Dang that like makes this game's story x10 better then it already is. Another question related to this, is that conversation going on in his head, like if al mualim's works haunt him or is it something that al mualim told him before he died. I'm thinking al mualim haunts him with his words.

LaurenIsSoMosh
06-17-2008, 03:00 AM
It's a bit like a haunting, yes. At least something like that.

It's not like Al Mualim is actually haunting. Just ish.