PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! IM STUCK IN FLORENCE AFTER CRISTINA MEMORY 3!!!

oschan12
12-11-2010, 07:35 PM
So after Ezio and Cristina started kissing and stuff the memory was over and RIGHT before I go back into time (where you still had control of Ezio) I changed my outfit to Raiden's outfit. OK, so then I reappeared in Cristina's ROOM but I couldn't do anything in there except for walking through the door. So then I removed the Raiden outfit but I found myself stuck in Florence forever. I tried replaying the memory so I can reverse the process but it didn't work. Then I tried leaving the Animus and playing VR missions but NONE of it helped and now I'm forever stuck in Florence. Please help me I've spent countless hours on this game and I don't wanna be stuck in Florence forever with nothing to do... Please help!

Vokque
12-12-2010, 06:37 AM
i have the same problem too but i have it after finiscing the game... 64% of syncro damn!

SolidSnakeMat
12-12-2010, 08:13 AM
Ewwwww why would you put on the Raiden outfit on anyways? Its worst outfit in the game and the worst character that was ever thought up.

LightRey
12-12-2010, 10:21 AM
Have you tried exiting and reentering the animus?

PhiIs1618033
12-12-2010, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by SolidSnakeMat:
Ewwwww why would you put on the Raiden outfit on anyways? Its worst outfit in the game and the worst character that was ever thought up.
And how is this relevant to the discussion?

If getting out and back in the animus doesn't fix the problem, you'll probably have to start a new game or wait for the devs to release a patch for the problem.

k0br4
12-12-2010, 12:45 PM
I was stuck in Florence once, very messy, from my time in the forces..

On a topic related note, unlucky I feel bad for you..b

assassin087
12-12-2010, 02:53 PM
Try leaving the animus or aborting memory and trying again later. Alsoi am pretty sure your not supppose to use all caps.

XxKillaSniperxX
12-12-2010, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by PhiIs1618033...:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SolidSnakeMat:
And how is this relevant to the discussion </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not but look at his name. It's a running joke of his that has long outlasted it's stay.