PDA

View Full Version : Questions: High lethality, and the rounds required to acheive it?

XyZspineZyX
09-05-2003, 01:44 AM
Does anyone have the officially accepted definitions of high lethality for various weapon types, and the rounds on target required to achieve it?

I've been flying the new patch quite a bit, and I've been rather suprised by the small number of rounds required to destroy targets, (I've been reviewing the tracks in Arcade mode and counting the individual bullet impacts) and I wanted to get ahold of better data on what was considered necessary for high lethality, and what precisely is meant by high lethality. In other words, how intact is an aircraft that has been subjected to high lethality and "killed". Does high lethality mean, the aircraft can no longer function? Does it mean large sections have separated from the main aircraft. Or are we talking about confetti.

Harry Voyager

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0YQDLAswcqmIpvWP9dLzZVayPXOmo6IJ16aURujNfs4dDETH84 Q6eIkCbWQemjqF6O8ZfvzlsvUUauJyy9GYnKM6!o3fu!kBnWVh BgMt3q2T3BUQ8yjBBqECLxFaqXVV5U2kWiSIlq1s6VoaVvRqBy Q/Avatar%202%20500x500%20[final).jpg?dc=4675409848259594077

XyZspineZyX
09-05-2003, 01:44 AM
Does anyone have the officially accepted definitions of high lethality for various weapon types, and the rounds on target required to achieve it?

I've been flying the new patch quite a bit, and I've been rather suprised by the small number of rounds required to destroy targets, (I've been reviewing the tracks in Arcade mode and counting the individual bullet impacts) and I wanted to get ahold of better data on what was considered necessary for high lethality, and what precisely is meant by high lethality. In other words, how intact is an aircraft that has been subjected to high lethality and "killed". Does high lethality mean, the aircraft can no longer function? Does it mean large sections have separated from the main aircraft. Or are we talking about confetti.

Harry Voyager

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0YQDLAswcqmIpvWP9dLzZVayPXOmo6IJ16aURujNfs4dDETH84 Q6eIkCbWQemjqF6O8ZfvzlsvUUauJyy9GYnKM6!o3fu!kBnWVh BgMt3q2T3BUQ8yjBBqECLxFaqXVV5U2kWiSIlq1s6VoaVvRqBy Q/Avatar%202%20500x500%20[final).jpg?dc=4675409848259594077