PDA

View Full Version : joystick wont work

VMF-115
10-29-2004, 04:50 PM
My ch Products usb joystick, throttle and pedals are in Pacific fighters setup screen, but whenn i start game they dont work

can someone help

thanks

BSR_RuGGBuTT
10-29-2004, 05:03 PM
This article will enlighten you.

http://www.airwarfare.com/tech/sticks.htm

walsh2509
10-29-2004, 05:42 PM
I seen your advise and had a look myself but it didn't work or the part I need to work didn't!

I have a Logitech Digital 3D Wingman Extreme, Ive had it 2years but I hardly ever used it until I got lock on and now PF..

The problem I have with the set up not the stick as in up/down/right/left and 360 turn of it, but in the "rudder part" I can twist the stick right and left to my rudder(s)..

But in the setup part for that hands off the green and the red marker sit dead middle, I twist the stick the the right and both markers touch the far right side of the test zone but when I twist the stick left, the green marker just moves a fraction over dead centre and the red one moves just beyond the green one!

I can see at time sitting on the deck or runway my rudder is sitting to one side and if I have a plane with tri-wheel landing gear the front wheel is face in the same direction as the rudder and I have a fight to street it up the deck or runway..

I know before I ask , but I hope there is something I can do , because I don't have the cash to splash on a decent new one!