PDA

View Full Version : Mig got more armor?

XyZspineZyX
09-26-2003, 11:56 PM
Hi there..

After every patch some planes seem weaker or more durable than others.

All their history in il2 and FB the mig3 has been a real zippo and easy to bring down.

For my suprise in 1.11 it doesnt seem to be too weak anymore? In my mind it comes close to being as durable as bf109F.

Wasnt this plane really weak, you can still lit it up but it takes alot more pounding than before even with 20mm.

And the LAGG3 must be a joke, I remember the days the Yak was like steel but now I find it easyer to down. I have heard rumours that LAGG3 uses old DM , will it be corrected in the future?

XyZspineZyX
09-26-2003, 11:56 PM
Hi there..

After every patch some planes seem weaker or more durable than others.

All their history in il2 and FB the mig3 has been a real zippo and easy to bring down.

For my suprise in 1.11 it doesnt seem to be too weak anymore? In my mind it comes close to being as durable as bf109F.

Wasnt this plane really weak, you can still lit it up but it takes alot more pounding than before even with 20mm.

And the LAGG3 must be a joke, I remember the days the Yak was like steel but now I find it easyer to down. I have heard rumours that LAGG3 uses old DM , will it be corrected in the future?