PDA

View Full Version : To Kill or Not to Kill, What is the Best Way?

Mikatsuki95
08-19-2011, 08:44 PM
There's too many techniques to list in a poll. What's the best way to assassinate? (Feel free to think of ways outside the game, keeps the topic more interesting).

Calvarok
08-19-2011, 08:47 PM
Best way to kill is in a way that looks like you totally choreographed each kill without any enemies seeing you.

ProdiGurl
08-19-2011, 08:48 PM
It might be boring to other people, but I always love the Air Kill - and sneaking up behind someone with the hidden blade kills.

@ Calvarok - I agree - both of the ones I prefer have that cut-scene look with them. I like watching Youtube long kill streaks too. . it just looks so awesome.

NewBlade200
08-19-2011, 08:52 PM
Kill them with your awesome.

StarScream391
08-20-2011, 12:04 AM
360 no scope colaterral headshot wallbang across the map.

Mikatsuki95
08-20-2011, 01:15 AM
I'll go old school and snap the neck from behind

itsamea-mario
08-20-2011, 01:47 AM
Softly, with my words.

Krayus Korianis
08-20-2011, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by NewBlade200:
Kill them with your awesome.

Our awesome will kill anything tbh.

Turkiye96
08-20-2011, 04:52 AM
mmmm well i have a new idea of a good kill for revelations, your target is covered with guards so you throw a smoke screen bomb and at the same time signal your assassins to air assassinate all the guards withing seconds you run straight up to the target and stab him, then you walk off and blend with the crowd, by the time the fog clears up, there is nothing left but a bunch of dead bodies, and nobody knows what happened.

DarthEzio55
08-20-2011, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by Mikatsuki95:
There's too many techniques to list in a poll. What's the best way to assassinate? (Feel free to think of ways outside the game, keeps the topic more interesting).

kill'em from a haystack never gets old http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif
http://c.editingmyspace.com/files/en/cool/cool_003.jpg

ProdiGurl
08-20-2011, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Turkiye96:
mmmm well i have a new idea of a good kill for revelations, your target is covered with guards so you throw a smoke screen bomb and at the same time signal your assassins to air assassinate all the guards withing seconds you run straight up to the target and stab him, then you walk off and blend with the crowd, by the time the fog clears up, there is nothing left but a bunch of dead bodies, and nobody knows what happened.

Picturing that -
*NICE*

k20ml
08-20-2011, 07:24 AM
The most methodical way to kill a target is to do the job-no matter what the means will be. For as long as the situation is contained and collateral damage is minimal. Consequent events should be within the control of both hired gun and the employer. Lest both be found guilty and serve life-long sentence to prison. Nuff said.

Rakudaton
08-20-2011, 07:39 AM
Laying down 5 tripwire bombs right next to each other, and getting your target to walk over them.

Xanatos2007
08-20-2011, 07:55 AM
Ideally the best approach for assassination is 100% stealth; the enemy shouldn't know an assassin has been on the premises until long after they've gone, leaving no trace. As for actual methods there isn't any singular "perfect" technique.

Many strategists would argue that eliminating the enemy isn't always necessary. Sun Tzu, Miyamoto Musashi and Natori Masatake (authors of The Art of War, the Book of Five Rings and the Shoninki respectively) state that being able to win over an enemy without destroying them is the mark of true skill. Even the Hashshashin used intimidation tactics to "assassinate" their targets without killing them (such as planting a dagger on the target's pillow or the famous 'Assassin Cake' incident).

Turkiye96
08-20-2011, 08:07 AM
yea agreed, i think mario or somebody said the perfect kill assassin's should strive for is the casualy of only the target and nobody else, only when people come between you and acheiving your goal should you deal with them.

itsamea-mario
08-20-2011, 12:54 PM
As for the actual target though, it all depends what you're trying to do, if the objective is just that they need to die, then it should probably be made to look like they weren't killed. However if the point is to send a message, it should probably done to be obvious it was murder but no conclusive evidence of the individual or organisation behind it.

As for the game, kill only target, realistically with poison, but the best and most classic way is with the hidden blade, with the iconic jump assassination.