PDA

View Full Version : High-profile assassinations

Oronra1989
05-09-2008, 07:44 PM
I understand that you can flatten someone if you have the brace-blade and hold high-profile.

But I've seen him step onto a low wall and launch himself at his target, but whenever I tell him high-profile and feet he steps off it and runs at the guy instead, a bit unsubtle isn't it. It was a Templar I targetted and he turned and caught his arm before it struck.
Any idea how to do it? Keep in mind I'm using the Pc version.

Bobfish_Almight
05-09-2008, 08:18 PM
The method I use is to hold High Profile, then hit Jump/Sprint and Attack at the same time

altairego
05-09-2008, 08:19 PM
the feet button is for sprinting in high profile (if you're holding it)
for a high profile assassination, just hold high profile and press the armed hand button, having selected the hidden blade.
sometimes i run up to them and stab them. or sprint up to them and stab them. depending on how much space i have to work with

Oronra1989
05-09-2008, 09:56 PM
Kinda missed the question there didn't you mate? Don't worry I see what bobfish means. Cheers man

Andarthiel
05-10-2008, 03:40 AM
I've done it a few times in Jerusalem where there's a lot of guards on the rooftops and they patrol so I have to be quite quick which usually results in me tackling them at high speed and going for the jugular with the brace blade. Altairego is right, just hold high profile and run with legs button and follow with an attack.

Bobfish_Almight
05-10-2008, 06:17 AM
Basically, find a technique that works for you and go with it. I walked up and stabbed a guy in the chin whilst he was reaching out to grab my face. You know how they block your attack sometimes if they say you coming? Only this time he was a little bit too slow and I got the bracer right in under his chinny chin chin. That was really, really cool