PDA

View Full Version : Preorder Reward Ideas

TheMusingMoose
05-17-2011, 03:32 PM
The title is rather self explanatory. What would you like to see included in the preorder/Collector's Editions?

SleezeRocker
05-17-2011, 04:05 PM
- Early access for exclusive charcater(s) online
- Play as the ACB (or ACR) online charcaters as costumes for main game
- Poster(s)
-I suppose Beta play access (for all players-PS,XB,PC)

* Not so much as a preorder but, perhaps to play as ACB characters online

jeremy54321
05-17-2011, 10:46 PM
how about your very own hidden blade? of course for legal reasons they would have to make it without metal but still

X10J
05-17-2011, 11:33 PM
How about a note on your receipt that reads "Thank you for ordering with [insert retailer here]."

IIwangcarsII
05-18-2011, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by SleezeRocker:
- Early access for exclusive charcater(s) online
- Play as the ACB (or ACR) online charcaters as costumes for main game
- Poster(s)
-I suppose Beta play access (for all players-PS,XB,PC)

* Not so much as a preorder but, perhaps to play as ACB characters online

This entirely! I was really peeved off to find that ps3 would get an exclusive beta! Hopefully for revelations they'll have a beta for all of us. But if not I would rather there be no beta.

And I really want a poster/s!

iN3krO
05-18-2011, 08:10 AM
Yeah i hated ps3 players when unisoft said ps3 exclusive beta -.-''

I want PC beta too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

crash3
05-18-2011, 09:38 AM
why pre-order? all dlc is eventually released anyway, which ubisoft better continue to do or some non-pre-order players will be very angry

Mutley_Rulz
05-18-2011, 09:54 AM
Ezio's Brotherhood clothes, not the Brutus stuff though, just how you start in Rome without armour :3

Turkiye96
05-19-2011, 12:34 PM
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood took all the best ingame content out and angered a lot of people.
If you do pre-order or get special editions you should get a bunch of awesome merchandise and a beta to play before anyone else. ( and sure, i guess that you should be able to play as the characters in ACB but NO ACTUAL SINGLEPLAYER CONTENT SHOULD BE TOOKEN AWAY. thats just cruel. i mean go nuts with anything you want but if you take away from the ingame content fans of the franchise will feel cheated as their game rating for it wont be as good if it doesnt have to content, and the franchise will have a image issue. ( this happened before)

but at the very least if they do take it out is should be avalible to buy on PSN store

DavisP92
05-19-2011, 01:44 PM
I would like them to do more SP content then MP, after all AC was built on SP. but nothing useless like clothing that won't change or anything. I would like to see a special recruit male or female that has a few missions for him or her.

Ritzy-Cat
05-19-2011, 01:55 PM
I'd like to see something in-game that you have to unlock... I'm not very happy with the idea of just giving out things. For example instead of giving it with the game, have some sort of challenge you have to complete (not necessarily missions).

For example perhaps a SP weapon that makes you have to like, poison 100 guards. I don't know, something like that, if you Catch My Drift.

DavisP92
05-19-2011, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Ritzy-Cat:
I'd like to see something in-game that you have to unlock... I'm not very happy with the idea of just giving out things. For example instead of giving it with the game, have some sort of challenge you have to complete (not necessarily missions).

For example perhaps a SP weapon that makes you have to like, poison 100 guards. I don't know, something like that, if you Catch My Drift.

well 100 guards is over-doing it, but i think u poison a group of guards with one of the bombs

iN3krO
05-19-2011, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Pdavis3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ritzy-Cat:

100 guards rocks!!! in ac:b you must poison 25 guards and i did it in 5minutes...

well 100 guards is over-doing it, but i think u poison a group of guards with one of the bombs </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

elvindrummer
05-19-2011, 02:24 PM
a beta for multiplayer for sure!
(and to people talking about how they were annoyed that is was only for ps3 I am sure this one will also only be ps3 because they signed something with sony I believe).
Also I think it would be cool if they had something like the armor missions except maybe only 3 places and you could get like mid-grade armor for the storyline.
They should also have some more customizable stuff for multiplayer!

DarthEzio55
05-19-2011, 05:41 PM
what i want are some hidden some secret lairs, like the assassin's tomb in ac2, or the Romulus lairs in Acb.

http://www.lusogamer.com/playstation-network/lusogamer/gamercard_default/pizzaisalllieat.png (http://www.lusogamer.com/gamercards/psn)

argh!!! no platinum!!