PDA

View Full Version : how do you unlock the last cape?

BLU__STeeL
11-29-2009, 11:08 AM
I didnt get all the feathers, but i completed everything else, I was wondering how to unlock the last cape and it looks like you can unlock more weapons, anyone please help

magesupermaster
11-29-2009, 11:33 AM
when you collect 50 feathers and put them in the chest you get a weapon

when you collect all the 100 feathers you get the auditore cape

didnt you use the search button or browsed the forum?,it has a million threads

BLU__STeeL
12-01-2009, 12:34 PM
No, I have never actually visited any forums, this one is the first so I'm kinda learning how it works

Bob_Cats
12-01-2009, 02:06 PM
There's a thread on Altair's sword and let me tell you, you don't need feathers to get it, to get the cape you need them though, and then I guess there are more unlockables, so far Altair's sword and armor are the best, you don't need feathers to get them.

EchoSixSpy
12-03-2009, 06:52 AM
But the only thing that the Auditore cape does, is make all the guards notice you all the time, with 100% notoriety. You put that cape on, and the notoriety meter in the upper left corner turns blaring red and all the guards attack you immediately.

If you;re into that early in the game, fine. But that's not a lot of fun when you still haven't completed the story line of the game.

Take your time finding it and enjoy the game first.

kingbren08
12-03-2009, 01:02 PM
i just figured out why the auditore (sp) cape is good .if any of you have played oblivion it is like the grey fox's mask it makes you instantly recognisable but anything you do that raises your notoriety while your wearing the cape will be removed when you take it off