PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed I Completion Question

nvidiaXPS
12-18-2009, 06:31 PM
I am getting AC II tomorrow or the day after that but I never beat the first one so I am playing Assassin's Creed and I almost have it beaten but I didn't kill all the templars or collect all the flags. Can I go back into the Animus and collect the remaining flags and kill the remaining templars after I beat the game?

commandguy
12-18-2009, 06:37 PM
Yes, you can. When you have completed the game you can re-enter the animus and select a memory block to start from, so you can collect everything you haven't got so far.

nvidiaXPS
12-18-2009, 08:20 PM
ok thanks. one more question for you...
I missed the achievement "Conversationalist"...is it possible to just replay memory blocks to get it or do I need to start a whole new game and play through it?

SWJS
12-18-2009, 08:43 PM
You'll have to restart in order to get Conversationalist.

MrNussbaum
12-18-2009, 08:43 PM
I believe for that one you have to start a whole new game.

nvidiaXPS
12-19-2009, 09:43 AM
I was afraid of that..oh well I will just have to get over the fact I won't have 100% completion lol, it's not worth going back and restarting for 20points

nvidiaXPS
12-19-2009, 10:02 AM
ok well last question then...in order to go back and get the flags/templars I was going to go back to memory block 6 but when the game loads it goes the the ending cutscence and I have to watch the long credits again before I can proceed....is there any way around that or do I have to watch the cutscene and credits every time?