PDA

View Full Version : Avatar the game

mk-silver
12-18-2009, 10:04 AM
I recieved my Avatar special edition through the post today and was very exited.It came with a Jake Avatar figure and six unlockable weapons with a code similiar to the one in the Assassin's Creed II box (the Tsteu armour). But my question is, is there gonna be rewards through Uplay too? I think it's a great way to expand on games.

JRDH
12-21-2009, 03:54 PM
is there gonna be rewards through Uplay too?
I guess we will just have to wait and see. Avatar has a lot of possibilities, uplay could do a lot with it.
The thing is Uplay is still a beta, so I guess that first they'll finish Uplay(which will take some time), and then they will add more games.

If you ask me, Uplay can take all the time they want. I rather to be patient, but enjoy it when it works perfectly than to have it right away, but with a lot of bugs.

caswallawn_2k7
12-21-2009, 05:15 PM
if Uplay isn't in the game at launch it never will be, as it is programmed deep into the game.

jankyj
12-22-2009, 12:16 PM
thats to bad i am really liking the additional content that uplay is making available in games its like actually getting something for your acheivements now.

i was not aware there was a special edition avatar game out i will have to get it hehe the movie was excellent in 3d