PDA

View Full Version : Zoom and mission_end

Gazitron
04-20-2010, 11:07 AM
1.How to make zoom in and zoom out via act_playercontrol. I mean when I put zoom in what I should make for zoom out? zoom=-1 or something like that?

2. Map ends with original CoJ BiB ending with Ray's speech - is it any way how to change it? Or depends of map option which says "final level"?

3. Is it possible somehow to make Ai follow you without placing paths? Like free path.

seir
04-20-2010, 01:35 PM
1. Zoom set to "1" should reset the view to default fov. Value grather than "1" will increase fov. It should work like that, it was used in COJ1 so it might not work.

2. I don't know how it works but as yiu said turn off "Final Level" field and the level will finish normally. If you'll turn on that field the special game ending will be started. I don't think so that it is possible to modify the content of "Final level" actions. These are code based, I guess.

3. No, AI system is based on waypoint/behavior system.

Gazitron
04-20-2010, 03:22 PM
great thanks

assassin2601
04-21-2010, 07:30 AM
3. Have you tried to put a waypoint and attach it to the player?

Gazitron
04-21-2010, 12:04 PM
Thank you assassin - I thought about that idea 2 days ago and I really wanted to try it and thank you that you confirmed that idea =)

seir
04-21-2010, 03:10 PM
This will work only one time. Even trigger with ChangeWaypoint won't work.

Gazitron
04-21-2010, 11:07 PM
Ok thank you anyway =)
great help!

And 1 more question:

What about unlimited spawners? Is it possible to create spawner with unlimited amount of enemies? I mean it will start and stop only by actions (doesn't matter). So the main idea is unlimited spawners.

Thank you in advance.

seir
04-22-2010, 04:21 AM
Yes, you can decide when the spawner will stop spawning enemies...

Another Off topic. Look, if someone will search the topics he won't know that in "zoom and mission_end" topic is information about spawners. That's why it's so important...