PDA

View Full Version : you might as well kill me now

poonstain
11-14-2007, 11:34 PM
so i preordered assassins creed and Mass Effect last week from a website, estarland.com

I was sooo excited to get assassins creed but it turn out that im gonna have to wait another 1-2 weeks until mass effect comes out because they only split shipping if the preorders are two weeks apart, so now i have to wait until next week (thursday or friday, hope to god not monday) to play assassins creed.. well at least i feel the pain of the australians, im with ya guys dont worry. i actually wont get it til friday prolly, UPS deliver on thanksgiving?

well now im in a pickle, shall i play assassins creed first or mass effect? i usually dont like to play more than one game at once as i think it takes away from the experience. well anyways im ranting so i guess ill stop now.

poonstain
11-14-2007, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by poonstain:
so i preordered assassins creed and Mass Effect last week from a website, estarland.com

I was sooo excited to get assassins creed but it turn out that im gonna have to wait another 1-2 weeks until mass effect comes out because they only split shipping if the preorders are two weeks apart, so now i have to wait until next week (thursday or friday, hope to god not monday) to play assassins creed.. well at least i feel the pain of the australians, im with ya guys dont worry. i actually wont get it til friday prolly, UPS deliver on thanksgiving?

well now im in a pickle, shall i play assassins creed first or mass effect? i usually dont like to play more than one game at once as i think it takes away from the experience. well anyways im ranting so i guess ill stop now.

Edit: Oh wow im stupid, i replied when i should have edited, sorry.

blarson11
11-14-2007, 11:37 PM
i would highly reccomend assassins creed first because it wont take nearly as long, that way you can see both sooner. if you play mass effect first, you wont see creed for a while.

poonstain
11-14-2007, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by blarson11:
i would highly reccomend assassins creed first because it wont take nearly as long, that way you can see both sooner. if you play mass effect first, you wont see creed for a while.

yeah thats what i was thinking too. i just found out that that UPS doesnt deliver thanksgiving or the day after so now i have to wait EVEN LONGER, HALP!

Psychopompador
11-15-2007, 12:16 AM
if thats the toughest decision you've had in a while... lets trade places

poonstain
11-15-2007, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by PsychopompadorS:
if thats the toughest decision you've had in a while... lets trade places
okay! you have assassins creed right?