PDA

View Full Version : Sick Hidden Blade Kill

dragon999300
11-22-2009, 12:00 PM
What i love about the game is that as soon as I thought I've seen all the kills it surprises me with a new one. My question is that how do you pull off the the kill with the hidden blade were you repetidally stab the enemy in the chest with both hands like your throwing 10 quick jabs to the gut. I've managed to pull it off only once and can remember how to do it again can I get any help or information on this.

HFRI
11-22-2009, 12:37 PM
I find the only way I do that move consistently is by striking the enemy with the hidden blades repeatedly in normal combat, then once he's weakened hit him again and Ezio will do the repeated chest/gut stab. Its also one of my faves, along with the throat slash one.

Gearhead1981
11-22-2009, 02:15 PM
I like the one when he sticks both the hidden blades into their eye's .... sssiiiccckkk

TooLazy4Name
11-22-2009, 04:43 PM
it's alot easier to do this on brutes, but its a hidden blade combo kill. if you dont know what a combo kill is, sorry, i dont feel like explaining. just keep the combo up long enough on a high level opponent, (anything other than regular foot soldiers) and ezio will either jump on him or stab him repeatedly in the gut.