PDA

View Full Version : BoB tracer question

RepublicofTexas
02-26-2008, 03:50 PM
Will the player be able to choose the amount of tracers? Also, will one be able to choose the type of rounds to be fired?

Schwarz.13
02-26-2008, 04:19 PM
Who knows?!

You would be better asking here (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=2039&page=71). Guaranteed it's been asked at least once or twice already though...

Urufu_Shinjiro
02-26-2008, 04:27 PM
Oleg has stated that there will be ammo belting options.

Choctaw111
02-26-2008, 06:27 PM
I have already asked this, and Oleg says yes, if the time and situation of the period allow it. He says you can load as many tracers as you want, and for each gun specifically, as he answered that question of mine quite a few months back. I will have to find that thread. Basically, as long as it is historical. You won't be able to get MG rounds for your cannon before the Germans had them. Did the Germans have MG during the Battle of Britain? Did they have self destruct at that time? I don't know. I am sure Oleg does.

Choctaw111
02-26-2008, 06:44 PM
I found the thread and the post on 1cpublishing.eu

This is my original question.

Old 10-27-2007, 03:56 AM

Are we able to choose exactly what type of ammunition we want for our ammunition belts? What I mean is can we choose the types of bullets that we want. If we want to load Gun 1 with all HE and Gun 2 with all Tracer, or no Tracer and Gun 3 with 4 AP and 1 Tracer, or 2 AP and 3 Tracer etc. If we could custom load each ammo belt, this would really open up a lot of possibilities for the virtual pilot.

And this is Oleg's response to my question.

It will depending of mission. And limits defined on server.

Here is the link if you want it. My original question was on page 24 and Evgeny reposted it on page 30 as part of the questions that Oleg decided to answer.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=2039&page=30

JG53Frankyboy
02-27-2008, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by Choctaw111:
I have already asked this, and Oleg says yes, if the time and situation of the period allow it. He says you can load as many tracers as you want, and for each gun specifically, as he answered that question of mine quite a few months back. I will have to find that thread. Basically, as long as it is historical. You won't be able to get MG rounds for your cannon before the Germans had them. Did the Germans have MG during the Battle of Britain? Did they have self destruct at that time? I don't know. I am sure Oleg does.

MG = Mineshells ??

sure they did , in the MG-FF/M of the Bf109E-4+ and Bf110C-3+