PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Tombs & Templar Lairs very difficult to finish

Cantalibre
04-30-2011, 04:51 PM
I have finished the game 3/4 parts. After I worked out the Codex, I had to kill the Borgia Guy in Rome, done that assassin tomb or so and the next moment there was desmond running with Lucy - and all of a sudden I was back in Monte Viggione , I dont know where the story line starts again I missed out on No 3 The Blood letting How does the Story Line Go.

DarthDeva
04-30-2011, 09:32 PM
I didn't fully understand what you wrote, but if you're having problems finishing the templar lairs and assassin tombs, there are a lot of walkthroughs and videos(on youtube mainly).

The assassin tombs give you seals to unlock Altair's armor in the villa. Any tomb you haven't yet visited will be indicated by the assassin logo on the map.

Cantalibre
05-01-2011, 10:25 AM
Thank u for replying, I have 4 seals and need 2 more, (the Tombs in Venice), I can get into the tombs, the one inside the church with the 4 problems to solve looks as if designed by Nick (Satan) himself. The Auditore tomb is patience++++ The other tomb in Venice will also take patience & more. Is the game finished when you kill the guy in Rome in ACII. I tried to get back to Rome to see if I missed a
part of the game. I do enjoy the game (it doesn't exclude grannies as far as I heard), http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

AntiChrist7
05-01-2011, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Cantalibre:
Thank u for replying, I have 4 seals and need 2 more, (the Tombs in Venice), I can get into the tombs, the one inside the church with the 4 problems to solve looks as if designed by Nick (Satan) himself. The Auditore tomb is patience++++ The other tomb in Venice will also take patience & more. Is the game finished when you kill the guy in Rome in ACII. I tried to get back to Rome to see if I missed a
part of the game. I do enjoy the game (it doesn't exclude grannies as far as I heard), http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

no there is nothing special in rome, its only the last mission

DarthDeva
05-01-2011, 03:34 PM
Yes Rome is only the final stage.
The key to finishing all secret locations is patience. And you need to be precise in most cases. So take your time and you'll enjoy them.
I find the secret locations to be one of the things I like most in the game as it ask for you to apply your freerunning skills.

Good luck completing the lairs http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Cantalibre
05-05-2011, 01:20 PM
OK thank you for helping me so far, I dont know how I finished the stroryline (if that is killing the guy in Rome- Borgia) but I have done sequence 14, got Altair's Armor as reward, The town in complete shape, also the villa, I can travel, do assassinations and other quests;
No Story line. but have spent 2 steps backwards and 1 step forward for the past week in the Auditore Crypt - I got exhausted after 17 hours trying to finish the crypt. still trying though - I dont want to abort again and start at the beginning. Can I replay the game again from the start - if so How? U guys are great!

neo4lex
05-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Dude, just watch a walkthrough on youtube, the lairs really are not that hard...