PDA

View Full Version : Crew efficiency

Snicker1979
03-26-2005, 12:00 PM
Is there a place I can see what the crew efficiency meens for the different compartments? I meen, If the diesel engine efficiency meter is half way, can the engine go faster, if it where full? How about the sonar or the command room? It says in the manual, None, Minimal, Normal and High, what is the difference in each compartment? And how can I see it?
-Snicker-

Snicker1979
03-26-2005, 03:15 PM
*bump*

Acidcrash_112th
03-26-2005, 03:19 PM
ive noticed with engine compartments, that if the bar is full, you can sometimes get an extra 1 or 2 knots out of your sub, torpedo compartments reload faster but dont know about command compartment

Timber...wolf
03-26-2005, 03:24 PM
Unfortunatelly the answers is not really and how pathetic is that a sub sim with its first crew but its vague it seems though that its important to have maxe out dudes in the radar radio compartment ... meaning Petty officers with the Radioman .. Lightening bolt looking thing on them these are qualifications you get ot assighn after each patrol .. Also give some petty officers stars .. from the qualifications choice thing to have maxed out carrot eating peepers on your deck put them at the bridge area.. and so for and so one .. make one a medic and repair guy too remember officers can have 3 different attributes

Frederf220
03-26-2005, 04:06 PM
That's a good question. I think you need certain levels of bar fill for faster and faster speeds (20% for slow 40% for flank, maybe).

For command room, usually it's 100% but if it's not it probably makes the command delay longer.

Torpedo room makes reloading torpedos faster.

Radioroom extends hydrophone range

Snicker1979
03-27-2005, 06:24 AM
Timber...wolf, I didnt understand anything you said.
Frederf220, you know this for a fact, or just guessing?

-Snicker-