PDA

View Full Version : the "patience" reward help

Doomen7
03-26-2010, 02:58 PM
i bought my retail copy of AC2 1-2 weeks ago, registred my account and started playing. but i didn't confirm my email untill today, so i didn't recieve the code to unlock DLM content. so i want to know if there is any chance so i could still get my code and reedem it to get that battle of forli and bonifire of vanities.
i bought myselm the standard version of the game.
thanks for help
p.s. I'm new to this forum, and i browsed it a little looking for a simular thread.
p.s.s. another, less impoortant question: before i bought the AC2 i tried to play the cracked version (if it was possible) and i made a new ubisoft account with "random" name (the account i'm using right now to post this and when i bought my game i registered it to this account (i already have one old account)

Xanatos2007
03-26-2010, 03:04 PM
If you bought the PC version then the two DLC missions are already included; the compensation code is just for the extra Black Edition Templar lairs. They're really just treasure chests in hard-to-reach places, so you didn't miss out on much.

This has upset a few people though, since the people who bought the Black Edition for PC (like myself) already had the bonus content included so we didn't receive anything.

TheLeoCrow
03-26-2010, 03:08 PM
You wouldn't either way, the code was sent to those who had trouble in the first weeks. I too got it 16 days ago and didn't receive anything nor did i expect anything. I couldn't play one day but the support page was down as well that day so i couldn't register a ticket to support. Even if we were eligible, without a ticket you don't get anything.
(i have the black edition so i don't need a code but i have a friend who got the regular edition, who would appreciate it)

Doomen7
03-26-2010, 03:08 PM
how can i access them? or did i already have by completing storyline?