PDA

View Full Version : Will the DLC be for sale in the PS Stores?

Michelasso
11-24-2009, 07:00 AM
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it. Is there a plan to sell in the PSN/XBL the DLC "exclusive" for the special editions? Hopefully not overcharged like the ones for Dragon Age Origin.

caswallawn_2k7
11-24-2009, 07:02 AM
they said it will be available to all eventually, my guess is it will be available when they open the store part of Uplay.

Michelasso
11-25-2009, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
they said it will be available to all eventually, my guess is it will be available when they open the store part of Uplay.

All right, thanks. Does anyone know what's the best DLC so far?

caswallawn_2k7
11-25-2009, 07:03 AM
the only DLC so far is the things from Uplay points and the 3 maps from the special editions. the stuff from Uplay points any1 can get now, but the 3 missions with the special editions are quite good but you not really missing a lot.

IV_trailer
11-25-2009, 02:18 PM
I have the black edition and can tell you that the three missions aren't really DLC. They are allready on your disk since you dont need to download anything. But you unlock it be entering the code http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif.

That means in fact that everybody owns the missions but just cant play them lol.