PDA

View Full Version : cool moves

kristian413
12-16-2008, 07:37 PM
when i was playing i found there were some really cool moves with the different swords

like where he stabes the guard in the foot then brings it up his body

are there any cool moves you remember from the game

kristian413
12-16-2008, 07:37 PM
when i was playing i found there were some really cool moves with the different swords

like where he stabes the guard in the foot then brings it up his body

are there any cool moves you remember from the game

lilkanyon
12-17-2008, 02:56 PM
I have many favorites...I think my favorite is slapping the guard open handed, spinning him round and stabbing him in the back. It's the ultimate insult. Altair also knees them in the nuts too. Even me being a female, it makes me cringe..lol!

I've played the game 10 times now and once in a great while I get a new animation. It makes it interesting.

drego5
12-17-2008, 08:59 PM
I'm also up around the 10-times mark, and I have to say that my favorite, by far, is the short blade counter where he stabs the guard in the top of the head, and you hear the bones crunching and all. And I love it when other guards continue to engage me after that. I don't know about you, but if me and some of my boys were going up against a dude in a white robe, and the dude stabbed one of my guys in the top of the head, I would be running away ASAP, no matter how many more guys there were with me.

lilkanyon
12-17-2008, 09:07 PM
Haha, I hear you. I love that one too. It even makes me cringe. I enjoy seeing just how vicious I can get. I've had up to two guards run away scared (which I promptly chase down and shank no matter how much more aggro I may draw)

kristian413
12-18-2008, 02:32 PM
i also hate it when they run away i chase them down and stab them with the hidden blade from behind

i also find that when i fight i get enraged and just want to kill everyone witch is really evil lol

this game drings out the worst in me but its so worth it lol

lilkanyon
12-18-2008, 04:56 PM
Hell yeah..like killing a thug that pops his mouth off at me. Ok, it hurts..but it's worth it. If I screw up a pickpocket on them, I just pull a sword and usually they run away but sometimes you get that idiot that wants to stay and fight. Such an easy slaughter.

Since I stay home all day with kids being the typical 'stay at home' mom..I can vent my frustrations with this game. I call it my 'therapy' lol