PDA

View Full Version : Does AC get any deeper?

acfan2007
11-17-2007, 09:35 AM
Hi All,

I recently bought assassins creed. I followed the game since it's beginning and I was overjoyed to finally get to play it. After playing through 3 or 4 assassination missions I'm realizing that I'm doing the same investigation missions over and over again and the storyline is pretty linear. I'm wondering if the game gets any deeper...because I'm becoming a little bored with it and I'm a little disappointed to be honest.

Don't get me wrong I love the fighting, the chases, the animations, and the little details. The city atmosphere is amazing.But the majority of the game feels so repetitive. It makes me almost not want to continue. I'm hoping it does change a bit the more you play. Can anyone further along in the story help me out with this question? Do you get more counter combos for fighting? Do you get any more new abilities? I just got my gloves back that help me grab on to ledges when falling.

Anyway, someone please let me know about my question. At this point I'm kinda feeling like UbiSoft dropped the ball with AC. Someone please tell me it gets better. Thanks.

hairygeek
11-17-2007, 09:41 AM
Remember to walk arround in the Realtime world, check the computers, talk to the 2 persons and things like that.