PDA

View Full Version : COJ 2 questions

Joale
04-27-2009, 07:19 PM
I never played the first one, but it looked pretty good, decent. Anyway, this one looks good too, especially the multiplayer. but I was wondering if it will have split-screen multiplayer, with a little over a month away from release, you'd think people would know by now. And also, is it gonna be like the last one, where you are on a fixed path, or will there be like a main story, and side jobs, which would be an auto buy for me.

Buckshot_Jones
04-27-2009, 09:38 PM
The first one didn't. I'll be surprised if this one does.

Nevada-Smith
04-28-2009, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Joale:

Is it gonna be like the last one where you are on a fixed path?
Like its predecessor, Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood will have a linear storyline -- "a fixed path." The only variation will be the option to choose which character you wish to play in each mission (Ray or Thomas).

This game is not an open-world/sandbox western. It is a linear game.

DrMaddy
04-30-2009, 12:50 AM
well as far as i know COJ2 is a linear game, but with some open parts in the game. There you will be able to do what you want and pick up side missions.

NATIVE_TEXAN
05-02-2009, 11:25 AM
Anyone know how many players there will be in the multiplayer mode?

Ubi.Vigil
05-07-2009, 09:22 AM
As I understand it, there are no current plans for split-screen multiplayer support.

Online or networked multiplayer is certainly included though and there's quite a lot to it.

St_Judas666
05-12-2009, 10:07 AM
Okay it's a linear game, and at times you can wander the desert, doing a few side missions.
now my questions are as follows,
Do your guns blow up in your hands after time?
Is there co-op story mode?
will there be online gun duels?
i think that's all i have for now.

Ubi.Vigil
05-22-2009, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by St_Judas666:
Okay it's a linear game, and at times you can wander the desert, doing a few side missions.
now my questions are as follows,
Do your guns blow up in your hands after time?
Is there co-op story mode?
will there be online gun duels?
i think that's all i have for now.

I believe this has been answered elsewhere, but there is no co-op included as, amongst other reasons, it wouldn't have worked with the slow-motion focus mode where time slows and you paint enemy targets to be gunned down in a blaze of bullets.

I also don't believe the gun duels are a part of the multiplayer, rather then focus has been on a broad selection of classes with upgrades and levels based on actual legendary old west events.

Also, no guns blowing up in your hand as far as I've seen.