PDA

View Full Version : The various areas of AC2

Ru1986
01-20-2010, 04:52 AM
Hi guys. I have just joined the forum and this is my first post so wish me luck :-).

I have been playing AC2 on Xbox 360 by the way.

Basically i have just finished the main story of the game after the credits it takes you back to the game to allow you to collect all the tresure chests and finish freeroaming missions. However there is still one area of Florence and one area of venice i have not discovered and remain closed with the usual white barriers stopping me going there.

I have no idea what they are called as i dont have maps to hand but how come they are not open and anyone know how i can open these? The area in question in venice is the southern island of Venice on the game south of Dorsoduro and the area of Florence in question again is the southern most area of Florence. They both look big and i would like to open them if possible.

Thanks in advance for any advice you may be able to offer.

InfernalTyrant
01-20-2010, 05:19 AM
They will be unlocked with the upcoming DLC, that's where these events (the Battle for Forlė and Bonfire of the Vanities) take place.

Ru1986
01-20-2010, 06:50 AM
O right thanks mate. So the DLC can be added to the XBox 360 version can it?? Is it going to be similar to Fallout 3 DLC's in that you just buy the expansion pack and then add it on with the prompts??

Does anyone on here know if they have set a release date for the DLC yet?

Thanks again guys.

Assassin_M
01-20-2010, 06:56 AM
Battle for Forli Late Jan
Bonfire of the Vanities Late Feb

Unfortunately for me though i cant get it cuz i live in Egypt and there`s no slot for Egypt in the Credit card section

InfernalTyrant
01-20-2010, 06:57 AM
You can get it on the 360. I'm unaware of Fallout's DLC system, so I can't comment on that. But there are no release dates as of yet. All we know is late Jan, and early Feb.

DLTyrus
01-20-2010, 10:19 AM
The area in Florence will come unlocked in The Bonfire of The Vanities DLC, yes. However, the Battle of Forli (suprisingly) will take place in Forli, and the area of Venice won't unlock because it says "Area not available" whereas the one in Florence says "Area not yet available."

Unless there's a locked area of Venice I've not noticed.

kolkasur
09-25-2010, 12:34 PM
Hi!
Who can explane WTF is going on with those unavailable areas?!? I'v already been through all the missions as well as The Bonfire of The Vanities and Battle of Forli and no area become available! Both Venice's island and the part of Florence are still locked.
WTF? O_o

hewkii9
09-25-2010, 12:44 PM
You're wrong - you can't do Bonfire of the Vanities without entering the new Florence district, and the Giudecca [island south of Venice] is never unlocked.

JonnyQuickShot
09-25-2010, 04:38 PM
Please note that necromancy is frowned upon by most societies, hmm?