PDA

View Full Version : What the world at the end of AC1 is

Ezio513
07-25-2010, 05:07 PM
I just realized this and yes all of you nerds who play games 24/7 are gonna yell at me but I dont care. Anyways I just realized that at the end of AC1 when the apple projects that holographic world, that's the map to the temples! But if you remember, Im think Vidic got the apple or was about to at the end of the 1st game. So maybe in AC3 your gonna invade Obstergo to get the Apple. I dunno, this is just a prediction, I just cant wait for AC:B

SupremeCaptain
07-25-2010, 05:21 PM
Why did you call people who plays games 24/7(impossible) nerds?

Abeonis
07-25-2010, 07:33 PM
You got absolutely nothing in your message correct, you know.

Originally posted by Ezio513:
I just realized this and yes all of you nerds who play games 24/7 are gonna yell at me but I dont care.
Firstly, it would be physically impossible to play video games 24/7, as your joints would lock up, you would starve/dehydrate and subsequently die. If you moved at all, you are no longer spending that time playing the game and as such, what you said is impossible. That all said, I do not believe a lot of people on this site would like being called a nerd under your implication.

Anyways I just realized that at the end of AC1 when the apple projects that holographic world, that's the map to the temples! But if you remember, Im think Vidic got the apple or was about to at the end of the 1st game.
Nope, that's not the Temples, that's the locations of the other Pieces of Eden. Also, Vidic was nowhere near getting his hands on the Apple, it had already been destroyed by that point, which Lucy tells you in game.

So maybe in AC3 your gonna invade Obstergo to get the Apple. I dunno, this is just a prediction, I just cant wait for AC:B

Abstergo.

Ultimate_Night
07-25-2010, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ezio513:
I just realized this and yes all of you nerds who play games 24/7 are gonna yell at me but I dont care.
Firstly, it would be physically impossible to play video games 24/7, as your joints would lock up, you would starve/dehydrate and subsequently die. If you moved at all, you are no longer spending that time playing the game and as such, what you said is impossible. That all said, I do not believe a lot of people on this site would like being called a nerd under your implication.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
HAHAHA http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Account_Deleted
07-25-2010, 11:48 PM
welcome Ezio513, please if possible put " spoiler" in your topic tittle

and chances that is what will happen due to producers saying AC would "only" be a triology

EzioAssassin51
07-26-2010, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Account_Deleted:
welcome Ezio513, please if possible put " spoiler" in your topic tittle

and chances that is what will happen due to producers saying AC would "only" be a triology

Until they discovered how much they can milk it for http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

desmondsheir
07-27-2010, 02:56 AM
whats up with you guys correcting it and acting big-headed you know wth he's on about

EzioAssassin51
07-27-2010, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by desmondsheir:
whats up with you guys correcting it and acting big-headed you know wth he's on about

What do you mean? We aren't acting big headed by correcting him! We aren't going to say 'That's so cool, you're so right', and give him false info!

masterfenix2009
07-27-2010, 04:36 AM
i think u guys can realize hes joking when he says 24/7 right or is it sarcasm

Ru1986
07-27-2010, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by assassino151:
i think u guys can realize hes joking when he says 24/7 right or is it sarcasm

True anyone can realise that but if you come on a forum a take the be expected to get slandered. Dont give it if you cant take it fact.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter</span>