PDA

View Full Version : helmschmied drachen armour

Gordonius67
02-26-2011, 07:47 PM
I have been reading many online forums where people ask for the Helmschmied Drachen Armour to be made into DLC or a Uplay item.
I would really like either of these in brotherhood and think Ubisoft should definitely consider it

Gordonius67
02-26-2011, 07:47 PM
I have been reading many online forums where people ask for the Helmschmied Drachen Armour to be made into DLC or a Uplay item.
I would really like either of these in brotherhood and think Ubisoft should definitely consider it

Gordonius67
02-26-2011, 07:49 PM
also for the people who say no, please also comment with a reason

AnthonyA85
02-26-2011, 08:15 PM
Welcome to the forums. You really should try to avoid double posting, you can just edit your posts to include something you missed first time round.

I'm not gonna vote, because i'll be getting the Codex edition wich will have the armor, but that's erelivent, since i'll never wear it.

I mean, why is everyone so syched about it? It's just a texture skin, it doesn't actually DO anything, and it doesn't even look that special. The Armor of Altair is the best looking armor set in the game to be honest.

AubreyWilborn
02-26-2011, 08:24 PM
I'm getting the Digital Deluxe download version which will have the armor..so I say no. For one reason-there are already enough downloadable skins like the Raiden skin, Altair's skin, etc.

For the second reason-the armor should remain ONLY for the folks who purchase "special" versions of the game.

And I disagree with AnthonyA85-I think the armor looks badass.

Gordonius67
02-27-2011, 05:21 AM
It shouldn't be only for the people who pre-ordered, in game items never should be.
fair enough giving them dvd's, concept art books, etc, etc. but why should there be stuff for in the game that people like myself who didn't find out about it in time can't get? (i know how whiny I sound, but it's true).

iN3krO
02-27-2011, 05:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
Welcome to the forums. You really should try to avoid double posting, you can just edit your posts to include something you missed first time round.

I'm not gonna vote, because i'll be getting the Codex edition wich will have the armor, but that's erelivent, since i'll never wear it.

I mean, why is everyone so syched about it? It's just a texture skin, it doesn't actually DO anything, and it doesn't even look that special. The Armor of Altair is the best looking armor set in the game to be honest. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Altair's Armor the black one? I hate it... assassin's are WHITE clothed -.-

ChaosxNetwork
02-27-2011, 05:54 AM
No why should people who took the time to pre-order not keep it as an exclusive content item?
I am not on about how those people "Paid extra for the higher editions" As you only pay more for the Boxing and the other stuff that needs to be manufactured (Costs a lot) not the stuff that is computer code (Costs time not money)
But what i am saying is why have exclusive content if it is not exclusive?

Rakudaton
02-27-2011, 06:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:
No why should people who took the time to pre-order not keep it as an exclusive content item?
I am not on about how those people "Paid extra for the higher editions" As you only pay more for the Boxing and the other stuff that needs to be manufactured (Costs a lot) not the stuff that is computer code (Costs time not money)
But what i am saying is why have exclusive content if it is not exclusive? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Our whole point is that there should not even BE exclusive content. Many of us cannot afford to be spending an extra 40 or whatever to get a special edition of the games we buy -- particularly because I am not at all interested in the bonus items (cards, codex, jack-in=abox); I am only interested in the game content.

Why should we be denied content for the game we paid for?

At the very least, exclusive content should be released after a time gap of a few months or so. They could charge for it if they wanted.

Frankly, what would be best of all would be to have only ONE game version at all, and release DLC across all platforms equally.

(On a side note I'm off at how they're now using Uplay to make you buy other games to unlock content in the game. It's not like you're downloading anything extra -- the content is already ON THE DISC, but they've locked it. Why should I have to buy a game I'm not at all interested in in order to unlock what I've already bought?)

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter</span>

Black_Widow9
02-27-2011, 12:13 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please use the Edit button to change an existing post as double posting is against the Forum Rules. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/2961017947) Please post your Single player DLC wishes here-
Future ACB DLC ideas (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/3171007498)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>