PDA

View Full Version : Pe-2 add-on on stores ????

JastaV
04-30-2006, 06:27 AM
Any possibility to have an "On store version" for Pe-2 add-on ?????

What will happen to all Il2PF users that do not like -for any reason- to buy add-on on the net ?????

How many time to wait for, if any ?????

JastaV
04-30-2006, 06:27 AM
Any possibility to have an "On store version" for Pe-2 add-on ?????

What will happen to all Il2PF users that do not like -for any reason- to buy add-on on the net ?????

How many time to wait for, if any ?????

Fox_3
04-30-2006, 08:03 AM
Only if you live in Russia I'm afraid.

JastaV
04-30-2006, 08:13 AM
Although I have Il2PF, relative upgardes and patches in order, installed and fully working, I just bought Il2 DVD-ROM Complete Editions at store: it was a cheap way to support Maddox team future projects !!!

I really apreciated the continous efforts from Maddox team to improve Il2PF series, although having no access to a broadband connection I was often in troubles with large patches download.

New UBISOFT/1C decision to offer "Pe-2 add-on" only by download-on payment is definetely disapointing, excluding from the possibility to upgrade Il2PF plenty of enthusuastic users only because:

- they have not access to a Broadband connection.

- they - for any reasons - have not the opportunity or simply do not like to use a credit card on the net.

That said, I wonder if any solution has been planned to offer Pe-2 add-on to all those users unable to get a copy of the pay-for-download version.

Will UBISOFT/1C release also a retail, boxed version on CD-ROM of Pe-2 and the other two planned add-ons ?????

How many time we have to wait for, if any ?????