PDA

View Full Version : Problem installing Russian version of IL2:FB and AEP.

GerritJ9
11-05-2004, 07:34 AM
I recently bought the Russian versions of IL2:FB and AEP while on holiday in Kyiv. However, I have not been able to install them. The installation windows show gibberish rather than Cyrillic and installation is terminated after clicking on "OK" in the second window. I have Cyrillic fontsets on my PC, plus the Windows language packs. I have no problems in reading Cyrillic websites. Could the installation be terminated because I already have the English version of these programmes installed? I am running W2000 Professional.

GerritJ9
11-05-2004, 07:34 AM
I recently bought the Russian versions of IL2:FB and AEP while on holiday in Kyiv. However, I have not been able to install them. The installation windows show gibberish rather than Cyrillic and installation is terminated after clicking on "OK" in the second window. I have Cyrillic fontsets on my PC, plus the Windows language packs. I have no problems in reading Cyrillic websites. Could the installation be terminated because I already have the English version of these programmes installed? I am running W2000 Professional.

Chuck_Older
11-06-2004, 05:59 PM
bumping, this guy needs help