PDA

View Full Version : New mini campaighn

Freiwillige
11-03-2008, 05:22 AM
I got an idea to due something differant for once so I am focusing on the allied landings in western Africa. You will be flying F4F-4's aginst Vichy French MS-406 and Hawk 75-A4's.

Historically the French Airforce accounted fairly well for itself in the 3 day struggle before being overwhelmed by the American's shooting down 7 Wildcats despite flying older more inferior desighns.

the first mission is done being a morning raid on a french forward field and is fun. You definately outclass the ol' Hawks struggling to take off! Anyways should be done and posted in a few days time.

Freiwillige
11-03-2008, 05:22 AM
I got an idea to due something differant for once so I am focusing on the allied landings in western Africa. You will be flying F4F-4's aginst Vichy French MS-406 and Hawk 75-A4's.

Historically the French Airforce accounted fairly well for itself in the 3 day struggle before being overwhelmed by the American's shooting down 7 Wildcats despite flying older more inferior desighns.

the first mission is done being a morning raid on a french forward field and is fun. You definately outclass the ol' Hawks struggling to take off! Anyways should be done and posted in a few days time.