PDA

View Full Version : A movie I saw on AMC ??

gsc67
06-28-2007, 08:16 PM
I was fliping through channels today and came across a movie on AMC around 3pm EST... It was a Sub movie about a Captain that torpedo'ed a Red Cross boat. He thought it was German boat but in fact it was a English one. When he surfaced the sub his CO's went atop and saw the carnage and when the Captain realized what happened, he looked to his second who ID'd the ship. But hell broke loose and he shot/killed the Captain and in the drink he went, and dind not send an SOS for the boat. Needless to say weird **** starting happening....Well... I missed the first half of the movie and through the 10 comercials AMC had therforth... Neveronce did they say the name of the movie.... Did anyone ever see, or did they catch the name of this flick?

gsc67
06-28-2007, 08:16 PM
I was fliping through channels today and came across a movie on AMC around 3pm EST... It was a Sub movie about a Captain that torpedo'ed a Red Cross boat. He thought it was German boat but in fact it was a English one. When he surfaced the sub his CO's went atop and saw the carnage and when the Captain realized what happened, he looked to his second who ID'd the ship. But hell broke loose and he shot/killed the Captain and in the drink he went, and dind not send an SOS for the boat. Needless to say weird **** starting happening....Well... I missed the first half of the movie and through the 10 comercials AMC had therforth... Neveronce did they say the name of the movie.... Did anyone ever see, or did they catch the name of this flick?

cnelsoniii
06-28-2007, 08:34 PM
I believe the name of the movie was "Below"

gsc67
06-28-2007, 08:39 PM
It was kind of a freaky movie... from what I saw of it.

Celeon999
06-29-2007, 02:27 AM
Yep thats "Below"

Was it a b&w one or the new version from 2002 ?

bunkerratt
06-29-2007, 08:43 AM
celeon it's the 2002 version it's been playing for about a week on the cable stations if you listen to the crash dive sounds from the ultimate soundpack for sh4 it's the audio line from the movie http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

Karl_Donitz_Jr
06-29-2007, 02:04 PM
I didn't catch the title of the film but it was the 2002 remake. It was a US submarine & crew BTW not an English one, but it was an English red cross ship that got sunk.

The mmm "Gato" class sub I beleve was sunk in the same location as the Red Cross ship.

gsc67
06-29-2007, 03:49 PM
The actors were mostly English though. I pulled up the bio line and it was a well casted movie. It was not promoted well though and came out at the same time as Ghost Ship and that kind of doomed it at the box office.